Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar

One Piece One Piece 485 Discussions and 486 Predictions

Chapter 485 is out. If you haven't read it, then read it. This chapter made me a fan of Zoro, and honestly, Luffy made the right choice in making him first mate. Read it. It is fucking WIN, man.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

waaaaa im first...is zoro paralized? anyway, zoro is the man....he is really a true loyalist of luffy and he really believed in him...

WAHHHHH The greatest bloody chapter in this arc! Oda and Zoro earn my respect. Zoro's alive for now, but is he not far from death? Oh and i was looking over past chapters and Vegapunk's name is first mentioned by Coby when he visits Luffy again after the ennies lobby arc. Fcking awesome chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by raphy_angelo View Post
    waaaaa im first...is zoro paralized? anyway, zoro is the man....he is really a true loyalist of luffy and he really believed in him...
    He is paralyzed cuz he took that attack from that one guy and his pride wont allow him to fall on the ground or something like that. Just goes to show how much of a kick ass fighter he is. THis is def one heck of an ep. I never thought that zoro had soo much love for his crew. I cant wait to see wat happens next and see what the next arc is like.
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    bald man with a goatee on a turtle? would his name by any chance be Master Roshi? lol

Unbelievable...Zoros greatness

This arc earns my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazan_go View Post
    He is paralyzed cuz he took that attack from that one guy and his pride wont allow him to fall on the ground or something like that. Just goes to show how much of a kick ass fighter he is. THis is def one heck of an ep. I never thought that zoro had soo much love for his crew. I cant wait to see wat happens next and see what the next arc is like.
    Yeah! zoro is really a great man..im sure all of his nakama will be moved, knowing what happened to him...i'm crossing my fingers that he'll be just fine, to the extent that he'll live after enduring all of that...

well it'd be pretty cruel to kill zorro or lose his arms... after i saw pell (if thats his name the guardian of arabasta) took out the bomb and a few second exploded... after a few epi we saw him alive and well... i juz though no1 will die in mugiwara's crew if pell lived through that explosion the mugiwara will come up on top of anything...

Spoiler!

Zorro is great, bloody awesome! You get my respect, hat down for Zorro! I wonder with Kuma, he know Dragon and hold his promise to Zorro too!

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

what i dont understand is the fact that Kuma left Zoro there.

i thought zoro wants to die that luffy woudnt get cought and kuma accepts zoros deal and takes zoros head instead of luffys. but the fact that kuma left without taking zoro with him confuses me. cause now he has nothing to show his boss.

oh and btw, a very nice chapter. that zoro will live after tanking luffys damage was clear.
    1. zoro trained from the start to take much damage without dieing, like he lived after mehawk attacked him.
    2. oda wouldn let someone such important die

Kuma expected Zoro to die, but Kuma also is honorable so he took Zoro's word of taking all of Luffy's damage so he left him alone. I find Kuma's cyborg type name ironic, as everyone else probably does as well. In any case, Zoro just showed how much of a badass he is, especially as he is just standing there covered in blood. I cannot wait for that scene in the anime.