Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    kind of confused... If Madara was able to beat Shodaime, then he should killed him as well (cuz he´s EVIL!)
    Madara wasn't able to beat Shodaime....

Sure thing. It is just a supposition IF Madara was able to do it. Thinking in Shodaime, and Nidaime too... How did they died? I mean, the human 1st and 2nd hokage, not the zombies... I´ve never read about it... But that´s not the thread...

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Madara wasn't able to beat Shodaime....
    Exactly.... That's always been the assumption anyway, becuase we all got the impression that Madara was dead. I'm certain that Madara only survived because of that damn sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Sure thing. It is just a supposition IF Madara was able to do it. Thinking in Shodaime, and Nidaime too... How did they died? I mean, the human 1st and 2nd hokage, not the zombies... I´ve never read about it... But that´s not the thread...
    It's never been expressly stated how they died. As it relates to the First, many believe that he died in the battle at The Valley of the End, which is most likely true. I don't remember Kishi mentioning that he definitely did though (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I also assumed that 1st died of injuries sustained from after the fight with Madara. But whether thats true or not, I do believe that the 1st died young though. Hopefully, the details of that fight will be covered in a Madara flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Exactly.... That's always been the assumption anyway, becuase we all got the impression that Madara was dead. I'm certain that Madara only survived because of that damn sharingan.

It's never been expressly stated how they died. As it relates to the First, many believe that he died in the battle at The Valley of the End, which is most likely true. I don't remember Kishi mentioning that he definitely did though (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
    :s That Uchiha Madara! SPEAK! SAY SMTG! ...Valley of the End... If somebody put a title to that place, definitly was a konoha... When people names a place, it is in honor for somebody important, and Madara wasn´t important among konoha shinobi (Nobody mentions him)

Am I in the right forum to discuss Naruto 386 Manga.

If so has anybody read or seen anything yet.

so , madara is not that strong anymore right now?

Quote Originally Posted by raphy_angelo View Post
    so , madara is not that strong anymore right now?
    i don't think so. i think madara is still as strong as he used to be but the only thing is that he can't use his full abilities. in order for him to do that he needs to have the kyuubi so that he can control it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post

actually it was reavealed kakuzu killed him remember when he was fighting naruto and the guys

Kakuzu said he fought the 1st. Not killed him.