Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto's true potential

Ive seen many people say Naruto is dumb and is only strong due to the Kyuubi. Jiraiya acts like an idiot many times but we saw him fight at the same level as Pein, Pein even stated that if Jiraiya had known his secret he would have lost. People have to face the facts and the facts are that Naruto is the son of the fourth, simply one of the greatest shinobi of all times with potential that comes only once every decade. We all know Naruto will lose the Kyuubi someday, and its obvious that he is going to have to defeat either Sasuke or Madara and Pein, 2 of them can render the Kyuubi useless so he will have to rely on his own strength to fight. I just wonder if Naruto is strong enough to take down a couple Akatsuki using only a small amount of his potential, then him at full potential will be without a doubt the most powerfull shinobi ever. I want to see more Naruto Kishimoto!! No more Sasuke please!! ;P

Whatta ya'll think?

Something similar to this has already been discussed. The only thing that Naruto has going for him right now is Kagebunshin and Rasengan + variations. Thats pretty much it right now. Hasn't shown much more than that and thats why ppl think think Naruto (the character) is garbage.

That is why I dont understand why Kishimoto doesnt improve naruto, we see Sasuke completly "dominating" various abilities such as Chidori, genjutsu, summoning , sharingan abilities, orochimaru's snake techiniques and he abosorbed Orochimaru's healing ability. Why do we have to see so much of sasuke and so little of Naruto. For the son of a legend we havent seen much . =\

i agree, the son of the ninja praised as one of the greatest even by the third naming him a hero, naruto has yet to show his potential, and yes kishi needs to stop the stupidy with sasuke, he is not the main character, make like a gaiden or something to tell his story like kakashi's.

pls remember: if naruto would be the best at his class and getting better an better defeating every enemy that come along would be really boring. To make Naruto the nerd with (at start) zero skill but big mouthed he made it quite funny to watch him develope..

Of course at least now when it's against Madara, Sasuke (with oro + seal), Itachi and Pain it's time for Naruto to grow up ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

You're going to see more of Sasuke and the remaining Uchiha since its founding father and great ancestor is nigh invincible and seemingly immortal; needless to say, he's the one to have Kyuubi tamed and most significant bad guy that Konoha's ever faced.

You're going to have to endure much more Uchiha loving in the next few weeks. Probably. >.<

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Like every1 says it will be so crap n predictable if naruto jus defeated every1 n learnt a lot of jutsus. Kishimoto has made us all guess at what new techniques has naruto learnt and this way it stays unpredictable n refreshing. Hopefully now we can see how much naruto has grown up and how powerful he actually is compared to sasuke n every1 else.

I don't think that Naruto will have that much jutsus in the future like Sasuke or Orochimaru. In Narutos case is quality -> quantity.
    It would be great to see some new jutsus,but I have the strong feeling that he won't learn too much techniques...
    But he has to grow up now,Pein,Sasuke,Madara..and he's nowhere their level.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    i agree that naruto has tons of potential, but he's still unexperianced and often gets emotional in a fight, which makes him do stupid things. if he could remain calm, and analyze the situation well, he would be much stronger, but that is yet to come.
    and i do believe that naruto will have to fight pain or madara, however as he is now, he's not even close to standing a chance.
    pain and madara are the strongest living ninja in naruto universe as we know it.
    so i look further to naruto's development.

I do agree that it would be boring to see naruto defeat everyone and learn a ton of Jutsu's but then why do that with Sasuke... I mean come on he killed off Orochimaru and everyone thinks he is godlike in the Narutoverse because he did so but he killed him in a weak state...He killed off Deidara one of the most skilled Akatsuki with elemental disadvantage...He seems to be getting close to the fourth's speed even Yamato was amazed and almost couldnt keep up with his speed... Who simply has the first's abilities and is considered to have the best record of any ANBU serving under the third... I have no problem in seeing Naruto devolp slowly, I have a problem seeing Naruto progress slower then a Turtle while Sasuke is becoming more and more powerfull... The power diference between Naruto and Sasuke isnt even funny they are like worlds apart power wise. Sasuke has Sharingan and Cursed Seal which he wont loose anytime soon, Naruto only has the Nine-Tails which he will loose its obvious at this point that he will. I wonder how Kishimoto is going to improve Naruto so he will be able to fight legends such as Pein and Madara and eventually Sasuke.