Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    But the question is... When a Mangejyou user loses the eyesight completely, is he still able to control the Kyubii? And how about Kakashi's Mangekyou? Does his interdimensional abilities count as Suusano or the Kyubii control counts as such?
    Maybe the way of obtaining the mangekyou is not exacly killing the best friend, but something else, that is accomplished as result of it, but not exclusively by it.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    that was an awsome chapter tho i think i saw some of that coming (who didnt?) with the whole jiraya talking about giving naruto that key and then finally saying that tobi was madara and going back and remembering the fact that the nine-tails knew madara...starting to think about manga too much...

my guess now is that naruto is supposed to control the nine-tails so that madara cant and using it to defeat madara... but meh now im definitely thinking about manga too much lol but thats why im here eh?

i think its time to go back to naruto+friends vs madara for the next chapter. itachi and sasuke are badasses and everything but it gets boring when they do one consecutive fight at a time

Uchiha Fest----

Gahhhhhh *runs*

Veteran Member
    if madara has used the mangekyou sharingan in the past alot to control the kyuubi as a pet then shouldnt madara himself be blind?

perhaps thats where the soul transfer comes into play, something oro stole?

also if madara is so invincible then why did the first hokage beat him down so bad? the first wasnt even considered the strongest hokage.....but he did have cool techniques, and the controling the beast thing with the chakra crystal might have caused him to take control of the kyuubi in the fight to beat madara with his own pet?

i think naruto will tame the kyuubi without any stupid eye technique or chakra crystal control technique like the first and yamato do......after that he will go 4 tail power without any of the bad parts and just ravage people

If Sasuke recieved Mangekyou Sharingan somehow...
    Sasuke could make Naruto his bitch

Sasuke: slave, go fetch me some decent food.
    Naruto: But I'm the 6th Hokage, you can't order me around like that
    Sasuke: What was that SLAVE!? *Mangekyou Sharingan
    Naruto: *zombie mode* Yes Master... what would u like to eat?
    Sasuke: Go hunt a fox and cook it up for me, Narutard
    Naruto: As you wish... master...

Well, doesn't that mean Kakashi could also somehow make Naruto his bitch?
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

Quote Originally Posted by ikazuchi View Post
    at japanese mytho..
    amaterasu born when izanagi washed her right eye.
    and tsukuyomi born when izanagi washed her left eye.

how about like this ??
    amaterasu only performed ( or focused ) on right eye and tsukuyomi on left eye.

and why tobi/madara covered his left eye with mask?
    it make a sense if his left eye got sealed cause using tsukuyomi too much.. just like what itachi said at chapter 385.

why he using tsukuyomi ?
    maybe to control kyuubi with genjutsu ? just like sasuke controling manda with genjutsu..
    omg... i allready post in another thread...

if that's true...

maybe the reason he seeking for 2 another MS user to perform tsukuyomi ( cause his left eye is sealed ) or.. susanou ? ( if there are.. ) according to what madara say.. that sasuke have better eyes than itachi..

Initiate
    Lol, imagine that this whole time Naruto has been controlled by Madara. That would be killer...

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    if madara has used the mangekyou sharingan in the past alot to control the kyuubi as a pet then shouldnt madara himself be blind?

perhaps thats where the soul transfer comes into play, something oro stole?

also if madara is so invincible then why did the first hokage beat him down so bad? the first wasnt even considered the strongest hokage.....but he did have cool techniques, and the controling the beast thing with the chakra crystal might have caused him to take control of the kyuubi in the fight to beat madara with his own pet?

i think naruto will tame the kyuubi without any stupid eye technique or chakra crystal control technique like the first and yamato do......after that he will go 4 tail power without any of the bad parts and just ravage people
    itachi said that madara is invincible and immortal and he learned the third secret of the MS. that's probably how he attained his immortality rather than some body switching jutsu. again you're forgetting that the first sealed madara's powers. remember madara wants the kyuubi back in order to attain the sharingan's full power which is the MS.

naruto seems reluctant to controlling the kyuubi since he doesn't consider it his true power. also if naruto does by some means control the kyuubi how's he gonna deal with the fact that the more tails he gets the more damage he does to his body.

good question shouldn't madara be blind. well what if madara only used one of his eyes to control the kyuubi. another possiblity could be that after he attained MS he started realizing that he was go blind so instead of going blind in both eyes why not go blind in one eye. so he could have used the MS techniques with one eye rather than two.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

that was an awsome chapter...a good start this weekend

seems kakashi knows about the MS effect...i remember him saying to itachi:how bad has your insight gotten(or maybe it was just an asumption based on their face-off in konoha)

anyway,things are increasingly getting interesting.can't wait for next week's release
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I wanted to see more fighting enought with all the talking
    Spoiler!