Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Nice chapter!!! I think now things are becoming clear. I remember that in some chapter someone said that the Fox just appeared in the village, I think was the first attempt of Madara to destroy the leaf, because of him being defeated by the First, I think He didn't expect the Fourth to be able to defeat the Kyuubi, so He wait and start the Akatsuki, to gather all beast, to conquer the world.
    BUT the question is: if He is all powerful, almighty and Immortal, why he did not get rid and defeat all hokages?

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Nice chapter!!! I think now things are becoming clear. I remember that in some chapter someone said that the Fox just appeared in the village, I think was the first attempt of Madara to destroy the leaf, because of him being defeated by the First, I think He didn't expect the Fourth to be able to defeat the Kyuubi, so He wait and start the Akatsuki, to gather all beast, to conquer the world.
    BUT the question is: if He is all powerful, almighty and Immortal, why he did not get rid and defeat all hokages?
    chances are he didn't gain this immortality and invincibility until after he was defeated by the first.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    chances are he didn't gain this immortality and invincibility until after he was defeated by the first.
    that doesn't explain why he did'n fight the 4th hokage by himself.

maybe he need it the 9 tails to beat him or just want it to use the kyuubi to do his dirty work?. i think kishimoto will eventually show us what happened on that night then will really know. for now all we can do is to speculate.

666 Satan you never kno

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Well madara was most likely defeated by the first hokage in the valley of the end, so he most likely wasn't all that powerful, so there is no way he could kill all the other hokages. So the nine tails was probly his next best chance, which failed. Also i bet madara wants the ninetails back, thus could be a reason y itachi joined akatsuki. Bc his teacher wants him to retrieve it.
    ------------------------------------------
    I wouldn't doubt it either if Madara isn't even actually alive, like it turns out that Madara is some sort of crazy spirit or in some jutsu that lets him live but not in a human form,
    I wouldn't doubt it either if Madara isn't even actually alive, like it turns out that Madara is some sort of crazy spirit or in some jutsu that lets him live but not in a human form,
    Last edited by Izumo; 01-24-2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that doesn't explain why he did'n fight the 4th hokage by himself.

maybe he need it the 9 tails to beat him or just want it to use the kyuubi to do his dirty work?. i think kishimoto will eventually show us what happened on that night then will really know. for now all we can do is to speculate.
    well remember that madara/tobi said that he needs the kyuubi in order to achieve the sharingan's full potential. well we know that the MS sharingan's ability is to control the kyuubi so madara was using a lot of his power. if not even one of his strongest abilities to destroy konoha.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
    Well madara was most likely defeated by the first hokage in the valley of the end, so he most likely wasn't all that powerful, so there is no way he could kill all the other hokages. So the nine tails was probly his next best chance, which failed. Also i bet madara wants the ninetails back, thus could be a reason y itachi joined akatsuki. Bc his teacher wants him to retrieve it.
    on the contrary the first was strong. he had the mokuton and he could also controly the kyubi or any biju for that matter.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    on the contrary the first was strong. he had the mokuton and he could also controly the kyubi or any biju for that matter.
    Im pretty sure i said that he was strong, thats why he wasnt able to beat the 1st hokage. Read my post alittle more carfeully, there is nothing to the contrary about it.
    Last edited by Izumo; 01-26-2008 at 08:38 PM.

why do all villains hate konoha :(

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    why do all villains hate konoha :(
    Cause it's so green.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

kind of confused... If Madara was able to beat Shodaime, then he should killed him as well (cuz he´s EVIL!)