Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    i got another question is the seal to trap a tail beast within a human host all the same cuz i see that gaara's caused his to have side effects(lack of sleep) even when he wasn't directly evoking its power and if the seals to trap the tail beast are different couldn't that possibly mean the akatsuki are barking up the wrong tree to try and take the beast out of naruto( maybe they find out it is impossible to do because of the way Naruto's seal is and maybe that was the plan of the fourth the whole while to keep the kyubi from being extracted)
    no.. they are different. Naruto seals makes the caster die in Gaara's case chiyo was the one thet put it in Gaara and she was alive. I think there are different ways of sealing but some are more effective than others. Akatsuki's seal is SO strong it contains 8 beasts and they cant escape.. damn. Imagine 8 tail beats in something similar to the cage the 9 tails is in... but even all their power isnt enought to break it... now thats a strong seal.

but isn't the nine tails the strongest of all the beast and also it seems to have intelligence. also was it the seal specifically that killed the fourth ( just curious?) cuz i remembered they said it he died defeating the fox and sealing it in Naruto cud have been exhaustion or fatal wounds. well it was jus a theory anyway i jus guessed that if the fourth knew madara released the nine tails he would try to prevent it from happening again

no, shiki fuijin costs the caster his life. Check 3rd vs Oro fight again. An although the 9 tails is one of the strongest, it has never been stated that he IS in fact the strongest. Even Jiraya said to Kakashi the Kyuubi is considered ONE of the strongest. The assumption is made judging power from their tails.

the granny from the sand village said the number of tails determine the strenght of the beast. the higher the number, the stronger the beast.

Lightbulb

The rising question here is Will Naruto be able to defeat the MS ability to subdue the 9th which is unwillingly depending on? .I believe so and the secret lies in the SEAL. I just remembered Jiraiya in ch 370 saying that Minato(4th) sealed the yin(dark,-ve) part of the kuubi and put the yang(light,+ve) part in his son Naruto and intrusted the seal's key and its jutsu design to Jiraiya to eventually be given to Naruto to COMPLETE the jutsu.
    What does it mean complete the jutsu? we know that the key's function is to strengthen the seal if became weak by the time ,so completing the key jutsu must mean giving it the ability to fully control the 9th chakra and make it as if it's naruto own chakra .Surly Minato wouldn't left this dangerous power to his only son without giving him the means to tame it and control it and Jiraiya said that Minato knew something will happen that will threaten Konoha big time and they will need the 9th power to survive it or he could just sealed the whole thing and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by DrFate View Post
    The rising question here is Will Naruto be able to defeat the MS ability to subdue the 9th which is unwillingly depending on? .I believe so and the secret lies in the SEAL. I just remembered Jiraiya in ch 370 saying that Minato(4th) sealed the yin(dark,-ve) part of the kuubi and put the yang(light,+ve) part in his son Naruto and intrusted the seal's key and its jutsu design to Jiraiya to eventually be given to Naruto to COMPLETE the jutsu.
    What does it mean complete the jutsu? we know that the key's function is to strengthen the seal if became weak by the time ,so completing the key jutsu must mean giving it the ability to fully control the 9th chakra and make it as if it's naruto own chakra .Surly Minato wouldn't left this dangerous power to his only son without giving him the means to tame it and control it and Jiraiya said that Minato knew something will happen that will threaten Konoha big time and they will need the 9th power to survive it or he could just sealed the whole thing and be done with it
    the MS can't subdue the kyuubi chakra. the MS can control the kyuubi if it's free that's probably why minato sealed it in naruto. the only person with the power to subdue the kyuubi is yamato. he has the ability to subdue jinchirukis. i think "that jutsu" minato wanted naruto to learn is probably how to control the kyuubi. if you think of it that's probably the most reasonable answer.

the MS can only control the free kyuubi but can't control a jinchuriki. the only person with such powers is yamato who is a good guy. so if naruto learns to control the kyuubi he'll be able to foil madara's plans and will also be able to defeat pein or tobi/madara.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Ok just a little theory, Jiraiya mentioned something about the kyuubi chakra being split in half and that naruto's father wouldn't had sealed the kyuubi in his own child if he didn't have a reason for it. So what if madara has the other half of the kyuubi chakra and wants the rest of it to be complete. since just like there is a requirement to obtain the MS which I believe is killing someone important to you, what if there is a requirement to obtain the final secret of the sharingan which could be like the chakra of a bijuu which is the reason why madara summoned the kyuubi and manage to gain control of it. and perhaps the jutsu that naruto needs to master has something to do with all this.

out of all possible theories and explanations naruto obviosly has to master something that aparently jiraiya though he is getting rdy to attain or learn and it has something to do with a key, possibly some kind of jutsu with direct relation to his seal. I think that Minato's seal isnt complete and naruto needs to finish this on his own by reaching a level of domain and power hes not yet even near to attain.

The MS surely can subdue the kyubbi's chakra to some level but naruto only has part of it sealed within him cause minato only sealed the Yin or Yang ( wichever ) withing naruto the other half was sealed inside the death god. This makes the sealing justu minato used different to that wich 3rd hokage used in orochimaru, cause minato was able to separate the demon fox's chackra into 2.

yeah and isn't the third's justsu9originally minato's right) a little different cuz he sealed the souls within himself if he could have sealed it with in something else dont you think he would have done that and spared his life. well anyways shado clones don't count as something else right cuz they are in essence still you ?

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    Ok just a little theory, Jiraiya mentioned something about the kyuubi chakra being split in half and that naruto's father wouldn't had sealed the kyuubi in his own child if he didn't have a reason for it. So what if madara has the other half of the kyuubi chakra and wants the rest of it to be complete. since just like there is a requirement to obtain the MS which I believe is killing someone important to you, what if there is a requirement to obtain the final secret of the sharingan which could be like the chakra of a bijuu which is the reason why madara summoned the kyuubi and manage to gain control of it. and perhaps the jutsu that naruto needs to master has something to do with all this.

i don't think so because the jutsu the fourth used to seal the kyuubi makes the user seal anyone or anything they want in themself in exchange for their life. but instead of sealing the full kyuubi minato probably sealed the good half in naruto and sealed the other half in himself.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA