View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

5 83.33%
  • l4l Great

1 16.67%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we are not seriously thinking that thats all raven tail has are we. there is definitely more to obra. im not counting them out yet. NOT AT ALL! not totally any way. either way luxas is the boss. end of story.! fairy tail vs saber tooth is going to be something special.

also i expect big things from wendy's fight. plus i dont think they would be disqualified for that because they could claim they did not know. OR they could try to pull a twin lie maybe ? ? ?
    I'm not sure if RT will appear in this arc, but, that little demon, it might be a scout of the twilight army (the thing that they want to summon ?), since it really isn't human (although it might be a cursed one). Not to mention, his power reminds of Zeref's a little, the only difference is that he steals magic rather than life... speaking of Zeref's magic, do you think that it's the cause of his longevity (since he seems to be at least as old as Mavis, or was it because of another time-space magic ?) ?

I wonder if Mashima is trolling us with that little girl's magic, since it wasn't explicitly stated that she has the same kind of magic as Zeref (only that it comes from the coliseum), plus that she is strong and that Mavis is interested/recognized her magic.

Well, it could be interesting to see the Sky magic vs the Underworld magic, since it would fit the opposite element match up.

BTW. Mavis surname - Vermilion ( I think ), in some other works it is associated with a powerful demon capable of stealing & burning life. Sounds a little similar to what Zeref can as well, perhaps they are more closely related than we think.

The panel where Flare is being handcuffed is one of those subtle and weird fan service Mashima draws.

Spoiler!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Yay for the Lisanna Chap Cover.

Laxus was incredibly, impressive this chapter. I think you could make an argument that he's currently the strongest member in the guild. At least on par or close to Gildartz anyway. I'm really glad he got this moment to shine, I was inwardly cheering when he mentioned his beatdowns were for Gray and Lucy. He's pulled a complete 180 from how he used to be.

Still, it's gotta suck having to fight your old man. When he declared Fairy Tail was his true family and finished the job in order to protect them it was such an awesome moment. I love the camaraderie aspects of this series so much.

Raven Tail was pretty underwhelming overall. I can see now why they weren't part of the Dark Guild alliance. Sure Oracion and Grimoire both got taken down, but not that badly. They at least had modicums of success and weren't collectively thrashed by a single person.

I mean yeah Raven was facing a juggernaut but the only ones who ever seemed imposing were Obra and Ivan, and heck Ivan was pretty much a pushover himself. Flare will probably be redeemed and Obra's obviously not out of the picture. The idea that his body was a puppet and the little black creature was the puppeteer is very plausible and makes a lot of sense. It would also explain why he rarely if ever spoke.

At this point I'm expecting the Lumen Histoire to have some sort of connection with a major plot element, whether that be Zeref the dragons or celestial spirits I'm not sure but it should shed some light as to where Mashima's going with the storyline.

Wendy's moment is coming up next week and she's facing Sherry's little sis. The reemergence of Zeref's power was unexpected, and I would be pretty surprised if it was just simply Chelia's magic. I think it's more likely that it has something to do with the military and the Eclipse plan, maybe they've been able to store some of Zeref's magic or came across an old relic with some of his power imbued into it like the Lullaby flute, but I doubt it's Zeref himself. Interjecting him into the story right now seems off-kilter, though I wouldn't put it past Mashima to do it just to accelerate the storyline. That's be a repeat of Tenrou though, so I'd rather he save him for a later appearance. That and I'd like for the tournament to continue with little to no interruption besides some underground plotting and uttering of the army's true motives.

I was a little disappointed that the S-Class Exam ended so abruptly, and I thought the games was somewhat of a way to make up for that. I'm really looking forward to a lot of the Fairy Tail/Sabretooth matchups. Natsu and Sting, Gray and Rufus, Gajeel and Rogue, Laxus and Orga, not to mention Erza and Kagura going at it with Jellal's past transgressions playing a huge part in their battle. Plus Lucy will probably get to do some cool stuff too, maybe fight Minerva but she's the hardest member of Sabretooth to match someone up with. Anyways, great chap.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I wonder if Mashima is trolling us with that little girl's magic, since it wasn't explicitly stated that she has the same kind of magic as Zeref (only that it comes from the coliseum), plus that she is strong and that Mavis is interested/recognized her magic.
    I was thinking the same thing but Zeref's magic is one hit kill, it would be too dangerous. Lamia Scale wouldn't let a little girl with such power take part in the tournament, that dark magic has to be coming from something else like that doorway.

I think that little girl has a hax ability and Mavis noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but Zeref's magic is one hit kill, it would be too dangerous. Lamia Scale wouldn't let a little girl with such power take part in the tournament, that dark magic has to be coming from something else like that doorway.

I think that little girl has a hax ability and Mavis noticed.
    The first thing that came to my mind was Dragonslaying magic.

sig made by me

the raven tails are so weird and creepy, they are the bad people and seems fairy tail are hard to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Obra, I wonder who he's working for.
    i have no idea im still not sold on this being the last of raven tail. i think this might have jsut been a peak of there power just to test fairy tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i have no idea im still not sold on this being the last of raven tail. i think this might have jsut been a peak of there power just to test fairy tail.
    This might be true. I even think all of RT members are fake and was done by Obra's magic. After he found out that Laxus didn't really know the information he wanted, he just decided to leave and consider his mission a failure.

sig made by me

Wendy will be in danger!
    火影忍者 狐忍