Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    That's a fanmade WANTED poster, that's not real.

Anyway, here's my thoughts. Serious thoughts on Shanks being Ace's dad. I think It's true. That's why he cares so much about Ace. I mean, Garp freaking Hates Shanks. He abnormally hates Shanks.

And I don't think it's entirely because of Luffy being a pirate. I think Shanks got Garp's daughter pregnant and skipped town.

Ace has narcolypse. That's a Monkey D. Trait. And Dragon is not Ace's dad. Luffy and Ace have the same mother but not the same dad? Yeah, I do not think so. Dragon would not marry his Sister. That's incest!

Luffy and Ace are related by blood, but they're first cousins, which is close enough to half siblings. From what I see, they're calling each other brothers because of their closeness in age and growing up together on the same island.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Shanks is not Ace's daddy since he's not even from the same village.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Shanks is not Ace's daddy since he's not even from the same village.
    Kushina isn't Naruto's mom because she's not from the same village.

When garp said "We can't handle 2 major criminals" he said it like he doesn't even know Ace...

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Kushina isn't Naruto's mom because she's not from the same village.

When garp said "We can't handle 2 major criminals" he said it like he doesn't even know Ace...
    He said LEgends. Ace is a Legend. Even if Garp is his Grandpa it doesn't mean that he will free him. The old man has to do his job you know. He's follow his will, that's why he has D in the middle of his name.

Garp mentioned Ace, but it wasn't like a relation kind of mentioned
    I think that Ace is related to Luffy in some way, and even through there were many good points I don't think he is to Shanks

well we'll know if dragon rescues ace when hes going to be executed, just like dragon did for luffy

.....is it a known fact that dragon saved luffy or am i just making this up?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

It's a known fact guy, saved him from Smoker at the Pirate King's hometown if I'm not mistaken.

Will you guys knock it off already? Nobody even knows jack of Shanks OR Ace. Heck, we haven't even seen Dragon's wife for crying out loud. If anyone knows for sure if Luffy and Ace are truly related either as half-brothers or actual brothers, it will be her.

Going off-topic briefly, I have a sister but she only shares about a couple features with one of my parents and has red hair inherited from my dad's mom. That doesn't make her my half-sister. We're brother and sister, from the same parents but different birth dates.

In short, to sum this up, lets just wait and see who and what Luffy's mom looks like. I'm guessing it'll be as hilarious a shock n' surprise as that Monkey D. Dragon mentioning.

Just an opinion:

1. Shanks, Ace, Luffy - they related in bond of pirates
    2. Dragon - Most Wanted Man - Revolutionary Dragon..
    3. Garp - Vice-Admiral Marine..

Just stick on this first.. let One Piece become more interesting in future.. no point to know everything lol..

MARIMO....

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malau_in_the_shadow View Post
    Just an opinion:

1. Shanks, Ace, Luffy - they related in bond of pirates
    2. Dragon - Most Wanted Man - Revolutionary Dragon..
    3. Garp - Vice-Admiral Marine..

Just stick on this first.. let One Piece become more interesting in future.. no point to know everything lol..

MARIMO....

Garp father to Dragon.

Dragon father to Luffy.

Luffy brother to Ace.

this much is confirmed...