Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Oh noez! Bluds, could u plz make it a different color so it matches my avatar. TIA
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

This maybe one of the best toolbar I've ever seen.
    I have some suggestion to improve it, like it would be nice to have somethig like :
    Manga Sites -> Scanlators -> name of the group -> websites or irc channel
    And maybe some links to groups who are more active on IRC countrary to their websites like korean mangas translations, etc...
    Well that's all i can think of right now

I just wish you could choose the color of the text, since you can't see the text in some themes in firefox.

Is there a shortcut to the search engine in the toolbar? In Firefox all I use is Ctrl + J (Linux) to access the search bar so something like that would be nice. I would hate having to click on the search bar all the time because I'd rather just use the Ctrl + J for the Firefox search instead.

Have you tried setting it as the default search bar? I believe it prompts you to do so when you first install it.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I just wish you could choose the color of the text, since you can't see the text in some themes in firefox.
    Yeah, like white text at least. Otherwise, this would be the best toolbar i've ever seen.

Yeah, and no matter what options I choose under "Additional Settings" the default search bar is still the Fx search bar. I also tried removing the search bar from my GUI, but then Ctrl + J just takes you to the Google page. That's why a short cut would be nice .

I started firefox today and it told me there was an update to the mangashare toolbar addon to download. I don't notice a difference, what is it?

^I'd love to know that too...

Armed, loaded, and toxic
    I'm wondering if this will work with Opera.

And yes, I signed up JUST to ask that question.