Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    some bad reviews so far 4 this episode but i fink the naruto returning to normal was quite good and sakura crying was quite sad-4 en1one who watches claymore i thought this was going to be like when raki hugged clare to stop her from awakening-

ok episode.

lilblodz, where did u get that pic of the kyubbi in your avatar. i want it.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    ok episode.

lilblodz, where did u get that pic of the kyubbi in your avatar. i want it.

I got it from a friend that drew the pic (or so he says). is supposed to be the fourth fighting the kyuubi while he is invading the village. here is a bigger version.

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    I got it from a friend that drew the pic (or so he says). is supposed to be the fourth fighting the kyuubi while he is invading the village. here is a bigger version.

I think your friend lied to you unless he works as a concept artist for the studio that designed "Naruto:rise of a ninja" for Xbox360 cos thats where it's from.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    I think your friend lied to you unless he works as a concept artist for the studio that designed "Naruto:rise of a ninja" for Xbox360 cos thats where it's from.
    yea thought so! it was too good to be true but still is a pretty cool pic.

just because the pic appears in the trailer of Rise of a ninja-when they interview the staff- doesn't mean the pic is from there...???

about that interview,that vietnamese-i think- working on the project said naruto is dumb...i couldn't stop laughing
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    just because the pic appears in the trailer of Rise of a ninja-when they interview the staff- doesn't mean the pic is from there...???

about that interview,that vietnamese-i think- working on the project said naruto is dumb...i couldn't stop laughing
    Ubisoft, the studio that made "rise of a ninja" actually released some concept designs from naruto shortly after the game was announced and that kyuubi pic was one of them.