Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    If Akamaru has a summon I'll stop reading that manga.

As for the rest, who cares.
    lol thats what I thought at first.

no one has any guesses as towards what the different kids could possibly summon? A lot of them already has some kind of tie to an animal, like Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, etc.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by manado View Post
    as we know,
    Naruto have the Frog Summon (same as Jiraiya), Sasuke have the Snake Summon, Kakashi have the Dog summon, Gai have the Turtle Summon, Sarutobi 3th Hokage have Monkey Summon... i want to know what kind of summon that shikamaru, chouji, Ino, Neji, Tenten, Akamaru, Hinata, Shino, Sakura, konohamaru... does anyone know??
    thanx before...
    Shikamaru has shadow summoning.

Seriously this is a noobish question. Summoning requires contracts, it's not like everyone is born to a summoning contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Or maybe they don't have summons?

How is this a theory?

party pooper

You are correct Tenrow, look at Tenten, she summons a whole ninja armory at her disposal. However most summons should parallel the persons attributes of temperment. However team 7 is a different story, each taken by a sanin and trained in their own arts. Besides I don't see Naruto becoming a sake drinking yakuza guy.

i see, maybe not everyone can have the summoning technique, except team 7... thanks all... but i still wondering, why did "the dead pain" have many summoning technique?? could he be mastering all the summoning technique?? & about his replacement at the sixth pain, will he be the summoner too??

Where's the theory? Moved it to the appropriate section for you

Quote Originally Posted by katumarijubei View Post
    You are correct Tenrow, look at Tenten, she summons a whole ninja armory at her disposal. However most summons should parallel the persons attributes of temperment. However team 7 is a different story, each taken by a sanin and trained in their own arts. Besides I don't see Naruto becoming a sake drinking yakuza guy.
    Jiraiya was most definately not a Yakuza guy, he was sooo much cooler than those stupid pussies.

Why is everyone pooping all over this thread for??? Just have fun with it and post what you think might be a summon for these guys geez -_-

But on Pain, I hope that the summon guy stays dead and that there is no replacement ever, tired of seeing summons of stupid animals that don't talk and have no personality, Jiraiya's were cool because his could talk and had clothes and personalities and everything plus they were stronger, Kiba even said one time that the stronger and animal gets the more it will be able to speak, thats why the really old, intelligent and powerful summons and animals can talk.
    A pie in the sky?

Sasuke can't summon manda anymore but he did during the deidara fight. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Yeah he summoned Manda to take the hit for him from the explosion, I think he just traded places with Manda making Manda come into the real world where the bomb was and Sasuke went into the summon world.

And I don't think the Manda summon will work anymore, would be cool if you could still summon up his dead body though, but I hate snakes so Im glad he's dead
    A pie in the sky?

So far only the really powerfull people or people who are destined for greatness have summons.