Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Your not paying attention to what I'm saying. I am saying that the beasts don't know will happen to them if the host dies. They are only assuming that they will die with their host. That is because the beasts haven't been put into a human host up till recent times. This is uncharted territory. So nobody, not even the beasts, know what will happen if the human host dies.

The only reason the fox says that it'll die if Naruto dies is because he doesn't want to risk the chance that he could die with Naruto. Its self preservation.

Next time try reading my whole post before you try to disprove it.
    i paid attention to what you said and i'm trying to say that you're wrong. what part of the kyuubi saying that if naruto dies then it dies and pein's emphasis on bringing the jinchiruki alive doesn't point to the fact that if the jinchiruki dies then the bijuu dies as well. here is another pic that proves my point further. when naruto was about to die the kyuubi was losing his power and it was growing darker but luckily for naruto tsunade healed him on time.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

wow, agreed on so many parts of the arguement..with mangashare and ironmaiden..both are good points

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i paid attention to what you said and i'm trying to say that you're wrong. what part of the kyuubi saying that if naruto dies then it dies and pein's emphasis on bringing the jinchiruki alive doesn't point to the fact that if the jinchiruki dies then the bijuu dies as well. here is another pic that proves my point further. when naruto was about to die the kyuubi was losing his power and it was growing darker but luckily for naruto tsunade healed him on time.

Spoiler!
    Ha! I agree with you and just wanted to know where you got that page from, but I see the link now so thnx. it seems pretty obvious that if the host dies, then they die also. even if the bijou themselves didn't know this, apparently Madara and Pain do, hence the specific instructions on how to bring them back in any condition but dead...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.