Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does the bijuus tails die??

i been thinking over this for the pass 10 mins, just wanted to know what you guys thought of.
    Naruto 95 | Read naruto chapter 95 manga online
    in the link above naruto blackballing the kyubi saying if he dies kyubi dies too. So can they really die?? or they will just be reborn again?? or summon up again??
    also, in some scenes of akatsuki shows them knocking them out unconscience only

Naruto 313 | Read naruto chapter 313 manga online

Hidan says it above, half dead

also when kasami fought with old man jinchuuriki, Itachi was saying get him out the rain before he dies..jsut wondering....

if they do die, should Ero-sennin just go look for the Statue that sealed the bijuus and try to destroy it??

opinions needed
    thanks

about that jinchuuriki kisame carried.. I think it's possible that it's weakness is water. According to the real japanese folklore tale that wouldnt be possible... but Kishimoto already twisted the second Bijuu it's character if you look at the real folklore tale. So it might just be possible that he changed that bijuu sealed inside the jinchuuriki too.

And if they're dead they're dead. That summoning of the kyuubi was just an assumption and we cannot yet state that they can be resummoned... IF the kyuubi could be reborn or resummoned when he was dead Akatsuki would've killed Naruto already or Madara would've summoned the kyuubi from out of narutos seal. OH and, the Kyuubi wouldn't be worried about Naruto dieing on him if that would be the case of rebirth or resummonment.

hope this helps you

Yeah I think they can be killed permanently too.

It seems that they serve another purpose in life but I just don't know what it is, maybe to balance out the good and evil in the world or whatever but there hasn't been a lot of info given on the origins of the bijuu, plus aren't they just masses of chakra anyways? I know the 3 tail was corporeal but I think they can just take a physical form when they exist in the real world, ie. kinda elemental like they suck up all the surrounding environment and kinda make themselves to be. But like with Gaara and Shukaku once its extracted out of its body and put into a jinchuuriki its basically just living chakra with a mind and consciousness.

My paragraph just confused me even more but I think if their in a physical form or placed in a living physical vessel they can be killed like a living physical being, never saw one in the only chakra state though other than when Naruto used Kyuubi's power in the Chuunin exams.
    A pie in the sky?

well i think that if the jinchirukki dies the bijuu does die since there seems to be a big emphasis on bring the jinchiruki alive. kisame told itachi to get the old guy out of the rain cuz he(sanbi jinchiruki) was weak and could have died. hope this helps.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

The way I see it the tailed beasts did have physical forms. But when they were sealed into human hosts their physical bodies are converted into energy and chakra. I say this because of the laws of physics says that matter came from energy and that matter can change back into energy. So in essence energy cannot be destroyed, just change state.

So most likey if the statue the other tailed beasts are sealed in is destroyed they could just simply reform back into their original animal form. But if a human host dies with a beast still in it then the energy would be released, but most likey that creatures mind would loose all its memories and knowledge. It might be able to retake a physical form, but would be like a newborn baby and have to relearn everything. So in a way it would be like it died since its no longer the same as it used to be. The same thing would probably happen to the other beasts if they were released from the statue.

But I beleive its said somewhere in the manga that the tailed beasts have existed since before written history. And that they had never been sealed into humans up till around more recent times. They aparently can be imprisoned in objects, like how the 1 tailed Racoon was trapped in a tea pot tell it was sealed into Gaara. So nobody knows what would really happen to the beasts if their hosts died and the beasts themselfs wouldn't really know either. So its most likey just an assumtion on everyone's part to think that if the host dies then so would the beast. So we would have to wait tell we actually see a host die with the beast still inside it to find out if the beast will die with the host.

@MangaMan
    I agree with you, we don't actually know what will happen if a human host dies.
    But also it would make sense if the beasts die also, because Akatsuki wouldn't take them alive, would they?
    Also if the beasts would get free when the hosts are dieing, why should they lend their powers to the host? Would be much better for them if they let them die and get free, would it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    @MangaMan
    I agree with you, we don't actually know what will happen if a human host dies.
    But also it would make sense if the beasts die also, because Akatsuki wouldn't take them alive, would they?
    Also if the beasts would get free when the hosts are dieing, why should they lend their powers to the host? Would be much better for them if they let them die and get free, would it?
    Thats why I say the beast dying with the host is only an assumtion. Since there have not been any mention of the beasts being sealed into humans in the past and what happends when the host died. The beasts themselfs wouldn't know either. So inless they know for sure that they would be free if the host dies. Then it would be in their best interest to not help the host and allow the host to die. Since they don't know what will happen then they aren't willing the risk it. Thats why they help the host. They aren't willing the risk death. Like every living thing they have in instinct to live and will do anything to avoid death.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Thats why I say the beast dying with the host is only an assumtion. Since there have not been any mention of the beasts being sealed into humans in the past and what happends when the host died. The beasts themselfs wouldn't know either. So inless they know for sure that they would be free if the host dies. Then it would be in their best interest to not help the host and allow the host to die. Since they don't know what will happen then they aren't willing the risk it. Thats why they help the host. They aren't willing the risk death. Like every living thing they have in instinct to live and will do anything to avoid death.
    Spoiler!

i think that pretty much disproves your post. i mean what would be the point of a bijuu lending it's power to its host if it could just be reborn again.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    if they do die, should Ero-sennin just go look for the Statue that sealed the bijuus and try to destroy it??

opinions needed
    thanks
    I thought Jiraiya was dead??

Oh and if the Kyuubi for example was able to re-summon itself, or be re-summoned, I don't think it would have lent its chakra to Naruto all those times to keep him from dying..

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    Spoiler!

i think that pretty much disproves your post. i mean what would be the point of a bijuu lending it's power to its host if it could just be reborn again.
    Your not paying attention to what I'm saying. I am saying that the beasts don't know will happen to them if the host dies. They are only assuming that they will die with their host. That is because the beasts haven't been put into a human host up till recent times. This is uncharted territory. So nobody, not even the beasts, know what will happen if the human host dies.

The only reason the fox says that it'll die if Naruto dies is because he doesn't want to risk the chance that he could die with Naruto. Its self preservation.

Next time try reading my whole post before you try to disprove it.