Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    tobi's eye thing is probably similar to how kakashi covers his eye. maybe the first sharingan is on all the time or he just uses it to save him from total blindness, although if that were the case, why wouldn't itachi do the same? if madara was his mentor why wouldn't he give itachi that secret when he helped him unlock ms? as far as why he chose tobi, well he's probably gone crazy in his old age, i've seen alot of old people just do shit for no reason other than their crazy. i mean maybe madara wupped batman's ass because he called him a bum and he had to change his name so batman wouldn't come back to knock him to the floor... because you know how much of a jackoff batman is
    I didn't find this funny at all, sorry. Im even wearing a batman tshirt. the one with just the bat symbol on the front. looks sick..

YouTube - I Wupped Batman's Ass

lol i love this song, cant find a good video yet though. i feel bad for batman, calling that crazy old tobi a bum and gettin beat down because of it

well this was an ok chapter a lot of talk though, but it seems that itachi has been using the MS all this time and finally the fight is about to start and I believe he mentioned something about the kyuubi and madara.

Can't have all fighting, now, can we? It wouldn't be much fun without a story -- like DBZ. Ooh, I just had to take a dig at DBZ since it was pretty horrid, story-wise.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear more from Tobi/Madara.