Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    proud nerd fxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Area 69
    Posts
    559


    それとも今のオレでは己(<-イタチのこと)の“器”を量りかねるか?
    Or do you mean to suggest that I'm still not enough for you to measure your potential? (lit. that with the current me you cannot measure your potential)

    Translation may change slightly based on preceding lines.



    Quote Originally Posted by Himajin
    車輪眼失明云々のバレがそう
    探す気全く無し
    Translation:
    The spoiler about the mangekyou causing blindness is the one. I have absolutely no intention of looking for it.




    Quote Originally Posted by Not Himajin
    刺されたイタチは幻術でサスケもきづいてる
    イタチが一族殺したもう一人のうちはであるマダラの名を語る
    その後サスケがイタチにマンゲをかけてみろといい
    イタチはマンゲは九尾を操る目で代価として失明すると説明
    そして初代開眼者がマダラだと明かされた所で終わり
    A person then asks if the following is the correct spoiler, and Himajin responds in the affirmative.The Itachi Sasuke stabbed was an illusion and Sasuke was aware of this.
    Itachi brings up the name of another Uchiha who was also involved in the murder of the clan, Uchiha Madara
    Sasuke then taunts Itachi to use the Mangekyou on him
    Itachi explains that the Mangekyou is are eyes that control the Nine-tails at the cost of one's eyesight
    And then reveals that Madara was the first person to awaken the eyes, thus ending the chapter.


    SOURCE @ MH

  2. #12
    Senior Member zeroLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Hills Zone
    Posts
    884
    The last post in the spoiler page by FXU seems to be too good to be true............ although it could very well be true

  3. #13
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    control the kyuubi...i have a bad feeling about this
    maybe naruto will be treated like a pet more than ever
    or during the final battle sasuke will sacrifice his eyes to control kyuubi and save his boy lover
    800th post
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  4. #14
    XNOR1001 gradoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Long Island City
    Posts
    230
    Sasuke: "Naruto, I've always loved you."
    Naruto: "Let's run away together and be happy!"

    Sakura: "SASUKE!!!!! *cries*"

    The two walk off into the distance, pinky in pinky. And they lived happily ever after.

    Ah well. Reading the latest spoiler posting, hm, it's very interesting. Predictable, yes, but still interesting enough. Feels as though the story will slow down a bit, we'll have a flashback -- if the spoiler's true -- and have explanations following!
    Last edited by gradoman; 01-17-2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Clarity.

  5. #15
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Sasuke: "Naruto, I've always loved you."
    Naruto: "Let's run away together and be happy!"

    Sakura: "SASUKE!!!!! *cries*"

    The two walk off into the distance, pinky in pinky. And they lived happily ever after.

    Ah well. Reading the latest spoiler posting, hm, it's very interesting. Predictable, yes, but still interesting enough. Feels as though the story will slow down a bit, we'll have a flashback -- if the spoiler's true -- and have explanations following!
    lol . so much for recreating the uchiha clan.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #16
    Ultimate Sharingan gohanex999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    283
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

    "Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

  7. #17
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Please people, I don't want to repeat myself after all this time, the rules of the spoiler threads are clearly visible. Please DO NOT discuss in here. Only post spoilers in here.

    Thank you.


    by MH



    by Kumanri at narutofan CONFIRMED!!

    Sasuke's recollection
    Itachi (younger days): Inside the Nanga Temple's hall... underneath the seventh tatami mat from the right rear, you can find the secret hiding place of the clan. In this place, you can find the answer to the reason behind the existence of the clan's doujutsu....the true secret is recorded within. Once you have awaken your eyes, including myself, there will be three users of the Mangekyou Sharingan. For that to happen...kuku, it is a worthwhile reason to let you live.
    Returning to present
    Sasuke: Answer my question! Until you do so, the pain on your chest shall continue...
    Itachi: ...did you miss my vital points on purpose...
    Sasuke: Three persons...the other Sharingan user is...which person from the Uchiha clan?
    Itachi: ...Why...are you concerned with such a matter?
    Sasuke: After you, he's the next person I will kill...that's all.
    Itachi: kill?
    Sasuke: You spoke of the existence of another person during the massacre of the clan....The Uchiha which you did not kill...that person is therefore the person assisting you. No matter how good you are, it is not possible for you to finish off the police squad by yourself.
    Itachi: ...so you've noticed.
    Sasuke: Who's that person?
    Itachi: Uchiha Madara

    Orochimaru's snake: The doujutsu power has a more sinister chakra than mine...same as Uchiha Madara of the past...
    Returning to present
    Itachi: One of the founders of Konohagakure...the first man who had awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Sasuke: Founder? If it's that Madara you're referring to, he's supposed to be dead. Are you making fun of me?!
    Itachi: ...Madara is still alive. To believe it or not, it's up to you.
    Sasuke: Stop the bullshit!
    Itachi: ...every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call "reality". However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?
    Sasuke: What are you trying to say exactly?
    Itachi: Hmph... That "Madara is dead" is what you choose to assume. Just like how you chose to assume that I am a nice big brother to you in the past.
    Sasuke reflects on the past when he played with Itachi.
    Picture of the younger Itachi.
    Itachi: The reason why I acted as the ideal brother to you... is to measure your "capacity"...
    Returning to present
    Sasuke: What happened that night... I could only think of it as an illusion when I was younger. That I was inside a terrible genjutsu... that's what I thought. But what was that?! It was clearly the reality!!
    Following that, he Chidori from the back!
    The face of the real (?) Itachi sitting at the back hit the side wall.
    Sasuke: My eyes now are different from the past! I can see through genjutsu with my Sharingan!
    Itachi: Hmph... you always use strong words, as usual. I take your words for it this time
    The Itachi that was stabbed by Sasuke's katana disappeared.
    Sasuke drew back the Chidori facing Itachi.
    Itachi: ...however...Sasuke...you still do not possess the same eyes as me it seems

    Recollections
    (Young) Itachi: And then you come forth to me bearing the same "eyes"
    Sasuke: Hmph...then, you should use Mangekyou Sharingan and try to kill me! Or am I too much for you to measure your "capacity" now?
    Itachi: Such great confidence...

    Zetsu watches without letting slip of his presence.
    Happy Zetsu: Both of them haven't been moving since the beginning.
    Creepy Zetsu: That's because they are exchanging with genjutsu
    Itachi: Mangekyou Sharingan...this eye is special...
    Sasuke: ...?
    Itachi: From the moment the eyes are awaken, it moves towards the darkness. The more you use it, it gets sealed

    Sasuke: What do you mean?
    Itachi: Mangekyou will lose the light eventually
    Sasuke: Going blind...that is the price to pay for the power to control the Kyuubi right?
    Itachi: Hmph...seems like you have listened to my words and went to read the stone board at the gathering place
    Sasuke: Madara... what in the world is he?
    Itachi: He was the first man to clutch the Kyuubi in his arms, my accomplice, my mentor and the indestructible man. And the only man to have exposed one more secret to the Mangekyou Sharingan. This person is Uchiha Madara.

    End.
    ------------------------------------------

    ------------------------------------------




    Last edited by Jinoh; 01-18-2008 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #18
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    lol . so much for recreating the uchiha clan.
    LMAO.
    Btw, your signature is freaking hilariously awesome.

    the very last spoiler ginova posted was very interesting and the way i would imagine the story to go.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    new spoiler pic added ^^

  10. #20
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    LMAO.
    Btw, your signature is freaking hilariously awesome.

    the very last spoiler ginova posted was very interesting and the way i would imagine the story to go.
    tnx. btw i didn't read the whole spoiler but as you say it does seem very likely. i guess when the kyuubi was telling sasuke about madara and sasuke says and i'm supposed to know that person i guess he wasn't kidding. also itachi knows madara is alive and he might not have killed the clan on his own. i always knew there was more to the massacre than met the eye.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •