Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
i guess if someone is really pissed you consider that to be evil. you seem to forget that the sound nin attacked team 7. what was he supposed to do just sit around and cry. notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.

thank goodness at least someone is reading the manga.

notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.
Oh ok so he was soo pissed he decided that he'd kill ALL of the sound ninja and he was so seething with anger Sakura hugging him made him feel all warm inside and made his curse seal mellow out. Oh and so apparently page 12 chapter 56 one of those 3 faces, ino choji shika, is also neji but in disguise.

I apparently don't read the manga.

And yes neji stated the chakra was abnormal, he couldn't even tell that it was the kyuubi when fighting Naruto and if he could think about more to say i bet he'd call it abnormal , Ch. 104 pages 1-6 ish , and if you are able to use ALL of your OWN chakra it looks abnormal? 0.o but then again.... i don't read the manga...