Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Angry The sharingan & the Kyuubi

Hey Ya`ll.

You know what annoys me like hell?
    How come when it`s the sharingan, they say it`s the person with the sharingan who is strong, but when it`s the kyubi, they say it`s the kyubi`s power but not narutos ??!! I mean, there both gifts\curse, they did not`t earn it right, like how sasuke & itachi are born with the sharingan, and did not ask to have the sharingan, they just got it, and the same with naruto.
    even though his not born with it.

So when naruto is using kyubi`s power they should say naruto is the strong one, instead of ignoring him and giving all the credit to the kyubi, i mean, his controlling it right.even though it can think for it self.

that what i think 2 same with curse seal
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

It's because Naruto and the Kyuubi are seperate entities. The Kyuubi has it's own power which it lends to Naruto. That's why they say "Naruto is using the Kyuubi's power" because it's not his, it's the Kyuubis. Sasukes Sharingan and Curse Seal aren't seperate entities like Naruto and the Kyuubi. Therefore The Sharingan and the Curse Seal are Sasukes own power.

It's like this. Say you are fighting someone and are on the losing side. And I decided to help be giving you MY power. Is it your power? No, it's still my power. I'm lending it to you so you can win.

Do you mean in the manga or people who compare naruto and sauske here on the forums?
    If in real life:
    They say it's not narutos power because kyuubi is another living being giving naruto his power and sharingan&cursed seal isn't. Well now sauske has two non "living" powers plus orochimaru in him, sauske fan boys seem to ignore that..
    Manga: In the Naruto manga kekkei genkais are considered as your own power because its from your family, its something you have to be very lucky to get and outsiders of the clan cant get it.
    Spoiler!

that and naruto loses control when trying to use his power where sasuke does not. if naruto could control it then people would probably view it as his own power

yea but kyubi could not do anything without narutos body!

as i said, i believe it's more of a control issue,

Think sasuke without the sharingan or the the curse-seal, then hell be like, no one, but noooo, they had to give him both powers and let him kill the man that gave him 80% of his powers(I`m talking about orochimaru) how the hell could a man who is so powerful be killed so easy, even if he was i`ll that time, i mean, he fought jiraya and tsunade with no arms people, NO ARMS!! and just so we can hate him they gave him a horrible look and made him unbelievably ugly just so we can hate him at last minute he was going to die. and they gave sasuke SO much power with him not earning it! du`hh, they can at-might as well make him god!

anywho

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Hey Ya`ll.

You know what annoys me like hell?
    How come when it`s the sharingan, they say it`s the person with the sharingan who is strong, but when it`s the kyubi, they say it`s the kyubi`s power but not narutos ??!! I mean, there both gifts\curse, they did not`t earn it right, like how sasuke & itachi are born with the sharingan, and did not ask to have the sharingan, they just got it, and the same with naruto.
    even though his not born with it.

So when naruto is using kyubi`s power they should say naruto is the strong one, instead of ignoring him and giving all the credit to the kyubi, i mean, his controlling it right.even though it can think for it self.
    that's truly sad...maybe the manga's name was supposed to be THE UCHIHA or SHARINGAN or DOJUTSU
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    that's truly sad...maybe the manga's name was supposed to be THE UCHIHA or SHARINGAN or DOJUTSU
    exactly!