Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i guess if someone is really pissed you consider that to be evil. you seem to forget that the sound nin attacked team 7. what was he supposed to do just sit around and cry. notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.

thank goodness at least someone is reading the manga.

notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.
    Oh ok so he was soo pissed he decided that he'd kill ALL of the sound ninja and he was so seething with anger Sakura hugging him made him feel all warm inside and made his curse seal mellow out. Oh and so apparently page 12 chapter 56 one of those 3 faces, ino choji shika, is also neji but in disguise.

I apparently don't read the manga.

And yes neji stated the chakra was abnormal, he couldn't even tell that it was the kyuubi when fighting Naruto and if he could think about more to say i bet he'd call it abnormal , Ch. 104 pages 1-6 ish , and if you are able to use ALL of your OWN chakra it looks abnormal? 0.o but then again.... i don't read the manga...

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Oh ok so he was soo pissed he decided that he'd kill ALL of the sound ninja and he was so seething with anger Sakura hugging him made him feel all warm inside and made his curse seal mellow out. Oh and so apparently page 12 chapter 56 one of those 3 faces, ino choji shika, is also neji but in disguise.

And yes neji stated the chakra was abnormal, he couldn't even tell that it was the kyuubi when fighting Naruto and if he could think about more to say i bet he'd call it abnormal , Ch. 104 pages 1-6 ish , and if you are able to use ALL of your OWN chakra it looks abnormal? 0.o but then again.... i don't read the manga...
    Did you stop to think that maybe Neji had no clue that the kyuubi was inside Naruto at that point. If you think about it, Sasuke didn't figure out the kyuubi was inside Naruto until the shippuden arc when they met again. So its perfectly acceptable that he wouldn't recognize the chakra coming from Naruto. For someone who is able to see the flow of chakra, im pretty sure Neji would be able to tell the difference between normal and irregular chakra. As for Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru, they could tell something was wrong with Sasuke cuz he wasn't acting like he normally would.

newsflash the first rule of being a ninja is that you end up killing people. also when sasuke was fighting the sound nin he didn't kill anyone he just seriously hurt them. look at the dude with the air tunnel arms sasuke broke his hands. he(sasuke) didn't try to slit his throat. when chouji, neji, and shikamaru saw how sasuke acted they were scared because sasuke's always cool headed but this time he was really pissed off. when sasuke and neji were going to fight on the roof top naruto said that sasuke wasn't acting as usual he wasn't cool headed. so does that mean that sasuke was evil?

of course neji couldn't even tell the difference because he didn't know the kyuubi was inside naruto. even sasuke had no idea of this until after the time skip. in the first couple of chapters we were told that sandaime made it a rule that no one was to speak of the kyuubi's attack and the fact that it was sealed in naruto.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

newsflash the first rule of being a ninja is that you end up killing people. also when sasuke was fighting the sound nin he didn't kill anyone he just seriously hurt them. look at the dude with the air tunnel arms sasuke broke his hands. he(sasuke) didn't try to slit his throat. when chouji, neji, and shikamaru saw how sasuke acted they were scared because sasuke's always cool headed but this time he was really pissed off. when sasuke and neji were going to fight on the roof top naruto said that sasuke wasn't acting as usual he wasn't cool headed. so does that mean that sasuke was evil?

of course neji couldn't even tell the difference because he didn't know the kyuubi was inside naruto. even sasuke had no idea of this until after the time skip. in the first couple of chapters we were told that sandaime made it a rule that no one was to speak of the kyuubi's attack and the fact that it was sealed in naruto.
    The point i was trying to make was that Neji didn't know that Sasuke had the cursed seal either, just as if he saw a jinchuriki (sp?) he'd think that chakra was abnormal as well. But I do like the way you side stepped the whole "alteast somebody reads the manga" retarded comment you made tho . No kids knew about Naruto and kyuubi, everyone who reads the manga, o wait i don't >.>, should know that. And it wasn't a rule that no one spoke of it was it? I just thought that they wouldn't tell the children about it so that they wouldn't make him an outcast.

Ok so back on topic can you honestly say that the Sasuke with the newly awaken CS seemed anything like the normal Sasuke that we knew of pre CS? Didn't to me or any of the characters that were there. And they all mentioned on the fact that his chakra was different not just he was acting differently so your first statement is done. If you read the manga he states that he hopes the others more "fun" after breaking the guy's arms, thats somewhat evil to normal people.

The point i was trying to make was that Neji didn't know that Sasuke had the cursed seal either, just as if he saw a jinchuriki (sp?) he'd think that chakra was abnormal as well. But I do like the way you side stepped the whole "alteast somebody reads the manga" retarded comment you made tho . No kids knew about Naruto and kyuubi, everyone who reads the manga, o wait i don't >.>, should know that. And it wasn't a rule that no one spoke of it was it? I just thought that they wouldn't tell the children about it so that they wouldn't make him an outcast.

Ok so back on topic can you honestly say that the Sasuke with the newly awaken CS seemed anything like the normal Sasuke that we knew of pre CS? Didn't to me or any of the characters that were there. And they all mentioned on the fact that his chakra was different not just he was acting differently so your first statement is done. If you read the manga he states that he hopes the others more "fun" after breaking the guy's arms, thats somewhat evil to normal people.
    first of all check out this scenario. not a lot of characters in the narutoverse have an insane amount of chakra. i'm sure neji has seen the chakra of a lot of people and has realized that they're all about the same more or less. well what is he to think when he sees someone who's chakra is insanely more than the average person. the first thing that comes to mind is that that person has an abnormal chakra. it's not normal for someone to possess a shitload of chakra. look at kisame for example pein stated that even for the normal akatsuki member kisame's chakra reserves was a lot.

i see what you're trying to state with sasuke breaking someone's arm as being evil but what you should think of is that that could be a side effect of the cursed seal. when you wake up from the seal you are really pissed and here's the proof. when juugo's cursed seal activates doesn't he usually want to hurt people. does that make him evil? with that said it would only seem logical that people who get the cursed seal will exhibit the same reaction when they first activate the cursed seal.

if sasuke was evil then when he activated the cursed seal then shouldn't he have also targeted his comrades as well as the sound ninja. when zaku used his wind thingy sasuke got naruto and sakura out of the way. was that evil? i apologize for my comment about you not reading the manga that was unnecessary.

first of all check out this scenario. not a lot of characters in the narutoverse have an insane amount of chakra. i'm sure neji has seen the chakra of a lot of people and has realized that they're all about the same more or less. well what is he to think when he sees someone who's chakra is insanely more than the average person. the first thing that comes to mind is that that person has an abnormal chakra. it's not normal for someone to possess a shitload of chakra. look at kisame for example pein stated that even for the normal akatsuki member kisame's chakra reserves was a lot.

i see what you're trying to state with sasuke breaking someone's arm as being evil but what you should think of is that that could be a side effect of the cursed seal. when you wake up from the seal you are really pissed and here's the proof. when juugo's cursed seal activates doesn't he usually want to hurt people. does that make him evil? with that said it would only seem logical that people who get the cursed seal will exhibit the same reaction when they first activate the cursed seal.

if sasuke was evil then when he activated the cursed seal then shouldn't he have also targeted his comrades as well as the sound ninja. when zaku used his wind thingy sasuke got naruto and sakura out of the way. was that evil? i apologize for my comment about you not reading the manga that was unnecessary.
    Well its a more evil than regular Sasuke evil is what im getting at, but when Neji looked at Sasuke's chakra and compares it to his regular chakra what's the most logical thing to say larger or abnormal, if its the same chakra but just more of it kinda weird to calll it abnormal, i get that its a shonen but still. He was having fun with destroying those ninja rather than just being angry and wanting to disable them.

Well its a more evil than regular Sasuke evil is what im getting at, but when Neji looked at Sasuke's chakra and compares it to his regular chakra what's the most logical thing to say larger or abnormal, if its the same chakra but just more of it kinda weird to calll it abnormal, i get that its a shonen but still. He was having fun with destroying those ninja rather than just being angry and wanting to disable them.
    there are two things i'll like to point out. first of all sasuke has been forced to live the life of an avenger and since the day his fate was sealed he lived a life full of hatred. the life of an avenger most likely resulted in sasuke's evil chakra. second thing is that if you have the ability to see people's chakra, you'll get an idea of the normal amount of chakra people should have. lets say you look at a guy who's chakra is larger than that of most people's you've seen, won't it be logical for you to consider that be abnormal.

there are two things i'll like to point out. first of all sasuke has been forced to live the life of an avenger and since the day his fate was sealed he lived a life full of hatred. the life of an avenger most likely resulted in sasuke's evil chakra. second thing is that if you have the ability to see people's chakra, you'll get an idea of the normal amount of chakra people should have. lets say you look at a guy who's chakra is larger than that of most people's you've seen, won't it be logical for you to consider that be abnormal.
    Well this isn't just some guy, its Sasuke, odds are that Neji has seen Sasuke's chakra before. But I guess if it hasn't been specifically stated in the manga it couldn't have happened. And if Sasuke had an evil chakra to begin with, you'd think we would be hinted at it throughout the manga or at least someone would have noted at it.

I think the main problem for both of your arguments is that the manga is in black and white and not color. So Chakra is the same color no matter if its sasuke using the curse Seal or Naruto using the Fox's chakra.

So maybe just this once we should look at the anime to help answere this question. In the Anime Chakra is usually shown as Blue. In the episode where Sasuke wakes up after getting the Curse Seal his body is radiating black Chakra. When Naruto uses the Fox's Chakra its shown as red.

I hope this helps with your little debate.

Well this isn't just some guy, its Sasuke, odds are that Neji has seen Sasuke's chakra before. But I guess if it hasn't been specifically stated in the manga it couldn't have happened. And if Sasuke had an evil chakra to begin with, you'd think we would be hinted at it throughout the manga or at least someone would have noted at it.
    like you said maybe neji might have previously seen sasuke's chakra before he got the cursed seal but since we never saw that we have to assume it never happened. remember right from chapter 1 sasuke said that he wanted to kill a certain man and that he was an avenger. i think that alludes to his having evil chakra. also note that even though sasuke wanted to kill his brother he started to deviate from that plan after he met naruto, sasuke and kakashi, but when orochimaru showed sasuke that he could become stronger in such a little time sasuke started to lust power and finally decided to become an avenger. and that was when we truly found out that sasuke had sinister chakra.