Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    what does unsealing jutsus have to do with the cursed seal. the cursed seal is activated by the will of the user. you don't need to use any unsealing jutsu. that's like saying when lee is opening the gates he's using some unlocking jutsu to open the gates no he isn't. he's just using will power to force the gates to open.
    To unseal Kakashi's seal...duh... any idiot knows you don't need to unseal the cs.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    what's there to teach about activating the cursed seal. how is the cursed seal detrimental to someone's power. if the cursed seal is so detrimental then how did anko become a jonin even though she wasn't using the cursed seal? for christ sake the cursed seal makes it possible for the user to access 100% of their chakra; it's not a handicap.
    I meant that the cursed seal was detriment when used, as everybody knows, not sure how you didn't understand that but w/e. So therefore its a handicap.
    Last edited by 4go101; 01-19-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #62
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Kakashi's evil suppressing seal is still on Sasuke. Pre-timeskip, it was the only reason why Sasuke was able to control it like he does.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    Lol that proves nothing, you seem to put a huge emphasis on pre and post sound 4 barrel jutsu, that pic was pre sound 4 so he had to control it, but afterwards he didn't have to do as much since Oro had control, more or less, of him...

    i said that sasuke always had the ability to control the seal but from your post you're saying that because of the sound 4 intervention sasuke didn't have to control the seal since oro had control.

    Spoiler!


    note that at the end sakon or ukon said that in order for sasuke to learn to control the cursed seal his body would have to get used to it.
    Sasuke didn't always have the ability to control the seal, at the beginning he was even influenced by it, he said for him to control the power not the seal.

  4. #64
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Sasuke didn't always have the ability to control the seal, at the beginning he was even influenced by it, he said for him to control the power not the seal.
    ok you're right sasuke didn't always have the ability to control the cursed seal but he eventually learned it and he did so quickly. when you say sasuke was influenced by the cursed seal what do you mean? i don't fully grasp what you're trying to say here. the power that ukon said sasuke should learn to control is the cursed seal.

    Spoiler!


    note how ukon says that sasuke has to control the level 2 power that's obviously a reference to the cursed seal.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    To unseal Kakashi's seal...duh... any idiot knows you don't need to unseal the cs.


    I meant that the cursed seal was detriment when used, as everybody knows, not sure how you didn't understand that but w/e. So therefore its a handicap.
    the seal kakashi put on sasuke is based on will. the only way it stops working is if someone's will falters.

    Spoiler!


    the cursed seal isn't detrimental when used but can have detrimental effects when overused tayuya said so. ukon told sasuke not to overuse the cursed seal.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #65
    Preacher of Haruhiism draciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    Methinks its because of the nature of the "delimiter", i.e as it's a drug/serum it has a side effect, similar to how opening the gates with Lee/Gai is achieved through physical exercise and puts intense physical pressure on the user thus the side effect is physical exhaustion.
    I meant not the change on size but the evil nature it assumed that is said to be different from Sasuke's chakra by Sakura and Ino.

    Let the pervert inside of you awaken!


    Join the SOS Brigade or else...


    You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

    May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

  6. #66
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I meant not the change on size but the evil nature it assumed that is said to be different from Sasuke's chakra by Sakura and Ino.
    don't forget that the kyuubi also said that sasuke's chakra was more sinister than his and sasuke didn't even have the cursed seal activated. the reason for sasuke's sinister chakra is most likely due to the fact that he's an avenger and wants to kill itachi.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #67
    Preacher of Haruhiism draciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Posts
    1,245
    I'm not talking about his regular chakra but the CS chakra. Ino and Sakura stated it was different from his regular chakra.

    Let the pervert inside of you awaken!


    Join the SOS Brigade or else...


    You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

    May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    346
    draciel and i are both referencing the same thing, i think, back in the forest of death, w/e its called, chunnin challenge when he wakes up from the bite... he is inherently evil until sakura, i think i was, talked some sense into him.

    Now why would they think his own chakra is different? If it were to say...come from an outside source then it would make more sense hehehe

    Chapter 56 says it all pretty much.
    Last edited by 4go101; 01-20-2008 at 01:09 AM.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    It was Neji who made the observation saying that Sasuke was emitting an abnormal chakra.

  10. #70
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    draciel and i are both referencing the same thing, i think, back in the forest of death, w/e its called, chunnin challenge when he wakes up from the bite... he is inherently evil until sakura, i think i was, talked some sense into him.

    Now why would they think his own chakra is different? If it were to say...come from an outside source then it would make more sense hehehe

    Chapter 56 says it all pretty much.
    i guess if someone is really pissed you consider that to be evil. you seem to forget that the sound nin attacked team 7. what was he supposed to do just sit around and cry. notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.

    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It was Neji who made the observation saying that Sasuke was emitting an abnormal chakra.
    thank goodness at least someone is reading the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I'm not talking about his regular chakra but the CS chakra. Ino and Sakura stated it was different from his regular chakra.
    notice that neji stated that sasuke's chakra was abnormal. well what do we know about the cursed seal. that's right it grants the user access to all of the chakra the body produces which is abnormal.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •