Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    wasn't that seal disspelled when the sound 5 took sasuke away and he was napping inside that barrel?
    it was transformed to cs2.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Traiken View Post
    Let's make this simple alright.

The Cursed Seal acts in a simple way, originally Sasuke and other users of the Cursed Seal are unable to use all of their body's chakra simply because it's limited in order to prevent the overload from damaging the body or even killing the person. Cursed Seal acts as a delimiter, allowing the full body's chakra capacity to be used - which is exactly why we see Sasuke in pain after using the cursed seal level 2 which gives him access to his complete chakra supply. The problem with this is that the body cannot handle that much chakra and therefore it begins to damage the body. It's completely Sasuke's power, it just allows him to use his full chakra rather than limiting him to the normal amount of chakra his body can handle.

Damn that thing about the delimiter is really getting dirty
    So that means that opening the gates is like a cursed seal?
    They're both delimiters.
    I didn't saw Tayuya or anyone else in pain when they used the cursed seal,but Gai or Lee were in pain. So I don't think the cursed seal's working like that.
    And Sakon said something like "If you use the Seal too much you'll get mad" (or something like that,can't remember...
    Maybe the cursed Seal's seeking power from someone or something,we still don't know what Orochimaru had up his sleeve.
    And another question is the type of the Seal,Sasuke has the "Heaven Seal",but what's with the other seals? Earth Seal and co.?
    The Seal thing is a bit too unrevealed,so we can't be sure about that to 100% (;

That's what I think ^^

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    it was transformed to cs2.

Spoiler!
    well do you know when exactly it was that sasuke had kakashis evil sepressor seal removed? just wondering. I dont feel like going back and looking for it. Parhaps it was during the timeskip when he was with orochimaru...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    well do you know when exactly it was that sasuke had kakashis evil sepressor seal removed? just wondering. I dont feel like going back and looking for it. Parhaps it was during the timeskip when he was with orochimaru...
    it has to have been when sasuke fought the sound 4. cuz kakashi said that the seal would reside when sasuke's will was weak and that was when his will was weak. or it could have been when sasuke was sealed inside the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    They're both delimiters.
    I didn't saw Tayuya or anyone else in pain when they used the cursed seal,but Gai or Lee were in pain. So I don't think the cursed seal's working like that.
    And Sakon said something like "If you use the Seal too much you'll get mad" (or something like that,can't remember...
    Maybe the cursed Seal's seeking power from someone or something,we still don't know what Orochimaru had up his sleeve.
    And another question is the type of the Seal,Sasuke has the "Heaven Seal",but what's with the other seals? Earth Seal and co.?
    The Seal thing is a bit too unrevealed,so we can't be sure about that to 100% (;

That's what I think ^^
    wrong gai wasn't in pain only lee was in pain. gai has used the gate opening thing more than lee obviously so the side effects won't be as adverse as for lee and the same can be said for the sound 4 using the cursed seal as opposed to sasuke using the cursed seal pre-time skip. ok i posted a pic that explained what the curse seal does so i'll find it an repost it.

here's the pic i was looking for

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    They're both delimiters.

That's what I think ^^
    Its not that the CS lvl 1 & 2 has to be exactly like the 8 gates, its that it works in a similar way in that it takes off the limit of the body and releases more of the human body's ultimate potential. The 8 gates might put Gai and Lee in pain from muscle strain but the CS eats away the the mind/body of the the CS users (which I think is a far worse consequence then muscle strain), thats how were saying their similar.

Orochimaru said he gave Sasuke and Kimimaru the strongest CS's he had, I think this was in reference to the potency of the CS serum Orochimaru had made from Jugo. The sound 4 probably had varying levels of potency in their serum which made their CS lvl 2 potential either greater or lesser depending on how strong the serum was.

and AmarSa about the "he will seek power from me", I think Orochimaru ment that he had just given Sasuke a HUGE power boost with immediate results and at the time Sasuke was crazy about gaining as much power as he possible could as fast as he possibly could so he could kill Itachi, so Sasuke sees how Orochimaru can make him so strong so fast now he'll seek out Orochimaru because maybe he can make him even stronger. I think even Oro egg's him on saying that if you want more power come seek me out.
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    yeah but why does chakra change with the CS if it is still the chakra of one's body?

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Hey Ya`ll.

You know what annoys me like hell?
    How come when it`s the sharingan, they say it`s the person with the sharingan who is strong, but when it`s the kyubi, they say it`s the kyubi`s power but not narutos ??!! I mean, there both gifts\curse, they did not`t earn it right, like how sasuke & itachi are born with the sharingan, and did not ask to have the sharingan, they just got it, and the same with naruto.
    even though his not born with it.

So when naruto is using kyubi`s power they should say naruto is the strong one, instead of ignoring him and giving all the credit to the kyubi, i mean, his controlling it right.even though it can think for it self.
    Because he doesn't have full control over the Kyuubi powers, therefore, people believe, even in the Naruto universe it's really isn't his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    yeah but why does chakra change with the CS if it is still the chakra of one's body?
    Methinks its because of the nature of the "delimiter", i.e as it's a drug/serum it has a side effect, similar to how opening the gates with Lee/Gai is achieved through physical exercise and puts intense physical pressure on the user thus the side effect is physical exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Its not that the CS lvl 1 & 2 has to be exactly like the 8 gates, its that it works in a similar way in that it takes off the limit of the body and releases more of the human body's ultimate potential. The 8 gates might put Gai and Lee in pain from muscle strain but the CS eats away the the mind/body of the the CS users (which I think is a far worse consequence then muscle strain), thats how were saying their similar.

Orochimaru said he gave Sasuke and Kimimaru the strongest CS's he had, I think this was in reference to the potency of the CS serum Orochimaru had made from Jugo. The sound 4 probably had varying levels of potency in their serum which made their CS lvl 2 potential either greater or lesser depending on how strong the serum was.

and AmarSa about the "he will seek power from me", I think Orochimaru ment that he had just given Sasuke a HUGE power boost with immediate results and at the time Sasuke was crazy about gaining as much power as he possible could as fast as he possibly could so he could kill Itachi, so Sasuke sees how Orochimaru can make him so strong so fast now he'll seek out Orochimaru because maybe he can make him even stronger. I think even Oro egg's him on saying that if you want more power come seek me out.
    But omg shock wheres your pics... you can't think if you dont have pics ya know...

To iron: Please post when i said that Sasuke couldn't control after the barrel jutsu, because if you cared to READ what i typed i never said he couldn't control at cs lvl2.

And apparently Oro and co don't know how to do unsealing jutsus. Added to the 2 year, or so, of training we can't believe Sasuke was taught how to fight without using the seal, who would teach someone with a detrimental seal on their power to fight without accessing that seal? Just who would do that?
    Last edited by 4go101; 01-19-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    But omg shock wheres your pics... you can't think if you dont have pics ya know...

To iron: Please post when i said that Sasuke couldn't control after the barrel jutsu, because if you cared to READ what i typed i never said he couldn't control at cs lvl2.

And apparently Oro and co don't know how to do unsealing jutsus. Added to the 2 year, or so, of training we can't believe Sasuke was taught how to fight without using the seal, who would teach someone with a detrimental seal on their power to fight without accessing that seal? Just who would do that?
    what does unsealing jutsus have to do with the cursed seal. the cursed seal is activated by the will of the user. you don't need to use any unsealing jutsu. that's like saying when lee is opening the gates he's using some unlocking jutsu to open the gates no he isn't. he's just using will power to force the gates to open.

what's there to teach about activating the cursed seal. how is the cursed seal detrimental to someone's power. if the cursed seal is so detrimental then how did anko become a jonin even though she wasn't using the cursed seal? for christ sake the cursed seal makes it possible for the user to access 100% of their chakra; it's not a handicap.

here's the post you were asking for

Lol that proves nothing, you seem to put a huge emphasis on pre and post sound 4 barrel jutsu, that pic was pre sound 4 so he had to control it, but afterwards he didn't have to do as much since Oro had control, more or less, of him...

i said that sasuke always had the ability to control the seal but from your post you're saying that because of the sound 4 intervention sasuke didn't have to control the seal since oro had control.

Spoiler!

note that at the end sakon or ukon said that in order for sasuke to learn to control the cursed seal his body would have to get used to it.