1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jeeez sooo epic... maybe it's Fisher Tiger lol

could be Aokiji but I doubt it...
    could be a doctor Law knew and looked up too as a kid. could be his father. could be anyone and everyone we don't know about
    couldn't be Vegapunk though, unless he came here to specifically see CC (doubt it)
    could be Joker (but i doubt that too)
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Not really, I'm pretty sure the WG still has really powerful people in them that we don't know of and didn't join the war. Let's say the marines is the gotei 13 of the WG, then they still have their royal guards.
    I doubt they have another group STRONGER then the Admirals, however I'm sure they have at least a handful of VA's and Special Ops (like CP9) that are near Admiral level.

Also, like you said, just because they didn't join the war doesn't mean they don't exist - WG couldn't have just abandoned all their forts for the days/weeks it would had taken to move troops to Marineford and then back to their original bases. (I mean the strong troops, obviously they wouldn't outright abandon the forts lol - but at the same time, they couldn't had just left marine fodder to man them)

Onto the chapter, it was good (of course there HAS to be another break though..)- Luffy seems almost too strong without a plot twist, maybe the guys so far have just been weak which makes him look stronger, I LOVE the fact he's resistant to poisons now after fighting Magellan.. just makes it feel like he gained something instead of just paying years of his life while trying to save Ace.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Personally, since we're dealing with gases here and seeing as how Luffy dealt with the Gas Rope technique of Caesar by inhaling and then releasing it via his ears, I'd say he something similar to the Bends. Nitrogen is stuck in his blood stream (just because he is immune to the gas's poisonous properties doesn't mean he is immune to the other side affects) which has lead to him having a decompression and basically collapsing from teh imbalance of equilibrium his body is experiencing.

And I could see Monet as a Heart Pirate; her appearance and attributes seem to bode well with Law's demeanor, especially when dealing with corrupt and "cold" people. Another tidbit I found interesting is Law said "ability." Is Monet a DF user (Harpy Zoan) as opposed to a creation of Law? Food for thought.

Lastly, the mysterious person who forced yet another OP break. Aokiji is being thrown around quite a bit, which is interesting. For numerous reasons, he is more than a possibility. First, the location; the battle between him and Akainu happened on PH in the first place, and after the battle and his resignation as a Marine, Aokiji left and has since never been seen/heard. What better place than an island that has been off limits to Pirates and Marines alike to call home? Law did it for various reasons, and it has shown to be capable of supporting substancial life within the abandoned facilities and such. Secondly, I find it interesting we are shown this figure's shoe, which resembles that of the former admiral. This alone must be important or Oda would otherwise have kept him in the dark completely. Lastly, he has the ability to manipulate Law in some form, which is the wild card I'll admit. However, with familiarity and nonechalant indifference to what the figure must possibly already know of Law's plans, who would be in the better know of what PH truly hides than a former high ranking WG official who now can play whichever side he wishes.

Ik Ik that these three points aside, the biggest opposition against my case is the appearance of Aokiji himself, especially at this point in time which would portray him as either a superbaddy or a neutral big player in a larger scheme. The second part likewise illustrates problem with the Aokiji theory bc of the very mindset of Moral Justice Aokiji holds. But overall, Oda is both the Almighty Unexpected and the God Troll so we'll have to wait and see in two weeks.....yaay

Your guess is as good as mine as to who the hell that person is at the end of the chapter.

I can still hear a faint yell of NOOOOOO, by some OPtard who found they have to wait two weeks to find out who confronted Law at the end. Oda is probably like "HA HA, wait two week suckers." As he swims in his piles of money like Scrooge McDuck.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

darth vader lol. but yeah i could be kiadu and who ever he is he could have taken out both law and luffy. but CC could have jsut filled luffys lungs with gas it did look like he was choking. im surprised franky does not pull out some seastone weapons. i was hoping he would have something like that. but great chapter and it would have made more sense for zoro to go. sanji is only a great swimmer because of his body. oh well oda had to give us fan service somewhere.lol

also i agree they must have some nasty dudes left. plus you have to remember, there could very well see some old admirals who still have plenty of power. i mean they had to fill the whole oh two admirals some how. why not bring some older admirals back. but yeah i bet there are more than a few guy they did not or could not get to the war who are plenty strong.

i mean CC was part of the gov and hes giving luffy fits. we did not find out about him till now.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so ,really a pity things that the one piece will have a break for two weeks, I want to read more.....
    now not only luffy and law in suffer... I am also in suffer for two weeks. that's so creepy.

Spoiler!

I'm not saying they have people stronger than an Admiral but maybe between Admiral and VA's. It's hard to imagine no one that strong is protecting Mariejois and those pussy celestial dragons. Oh yeah, the guy with the sword on the elder 5 seems legitimately strong too.

Or they don't really have too. They figured out that the marines with a good strategy would be good enough to handle a Yonkou. The rest would better off minding any attacks from the RA instead which could be just as a big problem as the war. The fact that Dragon didn't do anything while the marines are busy only means that the WG still have a strong army.

Spoiler!

It just clicked after I read your post. The mystery guy is possibly the new Admiral. It could be the Joker guy who is an Admiral now.

Spoiler!

What two week break? NOOOOOO!!!!!

Spoiler!

Are you sure Zoro won't get lost? Among them Zoro has the best physical body but Sanji inside Nami's body is the best bet to find the samurai's body. Zoro would only find it faster coz of the comic part of it if they both go but of course Sanji doesn't have a clue.

sig made by me

I'm not saying they have people stronger than an Admiral but maybe between Admiral and VA's. It's hard to imagine no one that strong is protecting Mariejois and those pussy celestial dragons. Oh yeah, the guy with the sword on the elder 5 seems legitimately strong too.

Or they don't really have too. They figured out that the marines with a good strategy would be good enough to handle a Yonkou. The rest would better off minding any attacks from the RA instead which could be just as a big problem as the war. The fact that Dragon didn't do anything while the marines are busy only means that the WG still have a strong army.

It just clicked after I read your post. The mystery guy is possibly the new Admiral. It could be the Joker guy who is an Admiral now.

What two week break? NOOOOOO!!!!!

Are you sure Zoro won't get lost? Among them Zoro has the best physical body but Sanji inside Nami's body is the best bet to find the samurai's body. Zoro would only find it faster coz of the comic part of it if they both go but of course Sanji doesn't have a clue.
    dont freak out its just two literal weeks only 1 issue at least thats all i saw. and your right zoro would probably keep swimming down not up lol.
    this might sound crazy but is any one else feeling the samari joining the crew? or at least becoming a friend of the crew. i mean the way the crew keeps doing things that the sameri does not think pirates would do? idk i just see him being around a while.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    dont freak out its just two literal weeks only 1 issue at least thats all i saw. and your right zoro would probably keep swimming down not up lol.
    this might sound crazy but is any one else feeling the samari joining the crew? or at least becoming a friend of the crew. i mean the way the crew keeps doing things that the sameri does not think pirates would do? idk i just see him being around a while.
    i don't see him joining but i do see hi traveling with the SH bringing him and his son home.
    i really like that to happen i like his stubbornes , i admitt he fits in the crew.
    only i don't like that he is a sword user we already got brook and zoroo
    so it's a no no for me .

seems more people are pointing out aoukiji as the mystory man just as i think.
    to take down a guy like law you would have to be above vice-admiral level
    in other words another shibukai ( maybe don flamingo that crossed my mind to),
    an admiral (what about akainu or kizaru it could also be one of them)
    a yonkou perhaps

And we never did get confirmation of how all those prisoners came to be frozen into the floor and ceiling of that one room. Maybe that confirmation just stepped up into the picture ;-)

Still doesn't explain how he would be able to put only Law into such fits of pain...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.