• |3| Average

1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    Athary: yes oda tells jinbei's past. But oda mentioned d new nakama is ex villain. Personally I don't think Jinbei is a villain, since he quit d shichi n help luffy infiltrate impel dawn. How about CC?
    Where did Oda mention this again? I can't seem to remember him saying this.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Where did Oda mention this again? I can't seem to remember him saying this.
    A long time ago before Franky joined. It was in some interview, can't remember which one but I could find it for you later.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    A long time ago before Franky joined. It was in some interview, can't remember which one but I could find it for you later.
    Oh right that one, I had always assumed Oda was talking about Franky (because he almost certainly was)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    Athary: yes oda tells jinbei's past. But oda mentioned d new nakama is ex villain. Personally I don't think Jinbei is a villain, since he quit d shichi n help luffy infiltrate impel dawn. How about CC?
    Oww i didn't knew that
    but it's an interesting idea
    but jinbei is an ex villian in my view
    but i like that idea i never thought off that
    having a logia in the crew isn't that bad but his character is not fitting
    with the SH.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I heard of this interview, too. Daz posted it in another thread some time ago. When I heard of it I thought of crocodile as a nakama. 1. Logia , 2. Funny charackter combo with ruffy, I think the crew needs a cheeky bastard lol.., 3 theirs still this mistery about his past , ralking about the gender bender thing. Id love to see a mrs crocodile as a strawhat

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I heard of this interview, too. Daz posted it in another thread some time ago. When I heard of it I thought of crocodile as a nakama. 1. Logia , 2. Funny charackter combo with ruffy, I think the crew needs a cheeky bastard lol.., 3 theirs still this mistery about his past , ralking about the gender bender thing. Id love to see a mrs crocodile as a strawhat
    I hate how you call him "ruffy" - I know Japanese don't use the L sound (thats why they say English like "Engrish) - but seriously, its Luffy, 'Rufy' is something you give a girl when you're looking for a date rape...

And it's not cool or anything, it makes you sound like a jackass because you know damn well your not Japanese and even if you are you are still joking on a stereotype like those people who type Alucards name "Arucard" - even though they know full well its a anagram of "Dracula" they type it that way to jokingly sound Asian.

@athary
    I agree.. CC's personality isn't goodly or remorseful, he couldn't fit in with the Strawhats - but having a Logia member would be cool, for awhile I thought it was going to be Caribou since the ship with his brother seemly sunk thus killing all of them.

However if Law wants to go after Big Mom maybe those 2 dudes took Caribou as prisoner and Luffy will meet up with him again, he was a villain through and through but at least he had some funny moments. And maybe he had a bad past which was the reason he targeted Marines (I don't remember anything said about him killing normal civilians just the Marines).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I'm just trying to think of another character that is missing from the SH's crew. They got a cook, swordsmen, musician, pet, navigator, robot-pervert-shipwright, sniper, dumb captain and archeologist. Jimbei is a fishmen, and Caribou is a logia, however they both aren't really positions required on the ship. I mean what could Carbiou offer as a crew member? What could Jimbei offer as a crew member? Being Logia or Fishmen don't really fit in. Just like how being a shipwright is more important than being a robot for Franky or being a sniper over a coward for Ussopu. Caribou I would say is the least likely, as Luffy couldn't give a damn about another DF user, logia or not. He was much more interested in an undead Unicorn and old man tree. Another captain figure really wouldn't fit as the whole crew pretty much has the role of clashing against Luffy's opinions anyway (especially Nami).

Edit: Another thing I should add would be I can't see anyone with experience traveling around the NW joining the SH as their the type who prefer to venture off into the unknown knowing nothing about it.

^ I don't see Jimbei joining on the ship. He'll probably become a captain with a new fishmen crew that is allied to Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    ^ I don't see Jimbei joining on the ship. He'll probably become a captain with a new fishmen crew that is allied to Luffy.
    I didn't say that. Please re-read.

Also, isn't there already a thread for possible next member of SH crew?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I'm just trying to think of another character that is missing from the SH's crew. They got a cook, swordsmen, musician, pet, navigator, robot-pervert-shipwright, sniper, dumb captain and archeologist. Jimbei is a fishmen, and Caribou is a logia, however they both aren't really positions required on the ship. I mean what could Carbiou offer as a crew member? What could Jimbei offer as a crew member? Being Logia or Fishmen don't really fit in. Just like how being a shipwright is more important than being a robot for Franky or being a sniper over a coward for Ussopu. Caribou I would say is the least likely, as Luffy couldn't give a damn about another DF user, logia or not. He was much more interested in an undead Unicorn and old man tree. Another captain figure really wouldn't fit as the whole crew pretty much has the role of clashing against Luffy's opinions anyway (especially Nami).
    So the thing about Caribou was pointed at me, basically we don't know what he did on his ship, he was a captain but he was a captain with his brother so he probably has a job- also like, even if he didn't have anything that stands out (say his role was for storage.. lol) before Skypia Arc who would have thought a archaeologist/historian would be helpful to a pirate crew?

I'm not gunning/making predictions that it will happen, just that it could - and it wouldn't be stretch of the imagination. Of course Luffy doesn't care about a "logia" or otherwise but that's not an excuse to say "that's why Caribou is/was the least likely character to join".

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Also, isn't there already a thread for possible next member of SH crew?
    yeah but it's been closed for at least a year now.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)