View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    11 91.67%
  • |4| Good

    0 0%
  • |3| Average

    1 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,545
    Should have let Renji use his bankai first then Byakuya studies then counters. Oh well, Captain should always bear this kind of things. Kenpachi would have a blast fighting this Quincies.

    sig made by me

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Should have let Renji use his bankai first then Byakuya studies then counters. Oh well, Captain should always bear this kind of things. Kenpachi would have a blast fighting this Quincies.
    He was so sure about the report he received. He was foolish not to think of other options. They were so convinced that they could break the seal resulting not to think about something unexpected, typical of young captains, i'm sure older ones would not make this mistake. I don't know if they had a backup plan after this failure. Next chapter perhaps they do, maybe they don't too which they will be screwed.

    Regarding Kenpachi. I Agree, He'd be smirking all through out this war. No care what so ever about anybody only the enjoyment of battle

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    typical of young captains, i'm sure older ones would not make this mistake.
    Correct... Notice that the 4 are the younger ones...and were the ones who were not captains 100 years ago... the rest are captains with the exception of kenpachi who don't have bankai<--- he doesn't need heehe

  4. #14
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,633
    Actually, we don't know if Sasekibe(?) misinterpreted it or not, since he only said "uh...they...can...ugh...our bankais...", well something along those lines :p:
    Spoiler!


    The thing about sealing a bankai, I think that they based this hypothesis more on the information that Ichigo gave them, rather than from Sas.


    Still, why are low-level Shinigami so surprised ? 1st Division already lost 106 soldiers in 182 seconds when they first came:
    Spoiler!


    I guess telling them that 60% of you are going to die in the first 3 minutes, would affect their morale greatly.

    Looking at that page, Quincy are really tactical, they made it look like they entered through one of the doors , while they could appear where they wanted to.


    Well, they said it clearly, that they 'capture' bankais:
    Spoiler!


  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post


    Well, they said it clearly, that they 'capture' bankais:
    Spoiler!
    Yes... though the quincy were the ones who only knew... the captains and the gotei13 were clueless... Still it is a big misinformation which cause them their bankais

  6. #16
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,633
    ^ That was in answer to some readers being surprised that they are staling and not sealing it :p.

    Is it me, or are Shinigami disorganized more than they should be ? I mean, they have a spell that allows them to communicate with each other, but they never use it during battles. Couldn't they just used it, where one of them says: "hey, I will use bankai and confirm what they do with it, plus I will check if my strategy works against them,, so don't use it until then... -half a minute late-... fu*k they don't seal it, they steal it, don't use it !!!"...

    On the other hand Quincy are constantly in contact with each other and have planned their moves carefully. Is it to show that Quincy are the smart bunch, while Shinigami rely mostly on power ?


  7. #17
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ That was in answer to some readers being surprised that they are staling and not sealing it :p.

    Is it me, or are Shinigami disorganized more than they should be ? I mean, they have a spell that allows them to communicate with each other, but they never use it during battles. Couldn't they just used it, where one of them says: "hey, I will use bankai and confirm what they do with it, plus I will check if my strategy works against them,, so don't use it until then... -half a minute late-... fu*k they don't seal it, they steal it, don't use it !!!"...

    On the other hand Quincy are constantly in contact with each other and have planned their moves carefully. Is it to show that Quincy are the smart bunch, while Shinigami rely mostly on power ?
    That's exactly what I was thinking too. They could have used Komamura or Renji as sacrifices, then learn anything from there.

    sig made by me

  8. #18
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ah those Quincy, if you do not have the might, just steal it, heh, to think that their Angel Mode was powered by Shinigami Banaki, I should have noticed it earlier (this is based one the fact that none of them have a glove, like the one that Ichigo is fighting, but all have the same symbol).
    You may be on to something,

    Going back I noticed opie's sword does resemble Sasakibe's Shikai,

    Spoiler!


    Maybe this was their game plan, to use their power against them.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking too. They could have used Komamura or Renji as sacrifices, then learn anything from there.
    Hehe lol why does it have to be always kumamura? poor guy... he always gets the beating
    Last edited by my2kb22; 06-13-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,633
    Wait, aren't Quincy moving by flying discs ? If so, then how come he fell to a hole ?:
    Spoiler!


    BTW.:

    MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 496


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •