0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

Chapter 496: "Kill the Shadow" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/496

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 06-13-2012 at 02:37 PM.

And the difference between a seal and just stealing it outright is what? whether it's still in your body or not? Or whether the enemy can use it or not? Either way this can't end well for the captains.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I hope the captains don't somehow win now, even though their bankais are stolen. I forget the names, but there's a few captains who can use hollow masks and bankai. You'd assume they'd be able to put in a good fight Vs the Quincy.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    wow those Quincy just got a power boost in the form of the first lot of Bankai we saw in the series... looks like an awesome set up to reveal the remaining Bankai of the other Captains to me
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    I hope the captains don't somehow win now, even though their bankais are stolen. I forget the names, but there's a few captains who can use hollow masks and bankai. You'd assume they'd be able to put in a good fight Vs the Quincy.
    Shinji, kensei, rose are captains who are still effective without bankai... especially when they can used those masks... so are the elder captains who doesn't rely on bankai's... especially zaraki kenpachi...this guy won't be stop by just 1 quincy.... he fights without bankai all the time the only disadvantage is that kenpachi prolongs the fight thus he won't help anyone unless he fights someone weak then he can just defeat him/her quickly... though with the level of this quincies i doubt there is a "weak" one every last one would give him enjoyment thus delaying the fight.... at least now for the 4, byakuya, soifon, hitsu, komamura, they can fight 2 vs 1.... but they are in a really great disadvantage now really great disadvantage....even if the numbers favor them.... they miscalculated what the quincies can do... sasakibe probably gave the wrong impression thus giving them the wrong report that instead of sealing they steal it

I wonder what is that device they used? they steal it then what? use it or augment it to strengthen themselves? This is how is i see the captains who rely too much on bankai can be defeated... the others are still 50/50 except for the uber strong

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    And the difference between a seal and just stealing it outright is what? whether it's still in your body or not? Or whether the enemy can use it or not? Either way this can't end well for the captains.
    Sealing means you still have it but can't use it. Stealing means you don't have it so you have to get it back first. Good news they don't have to think of a way to unseal their bankais, just break the item. Bad news if the enemies tries to escape then bye bye bankai.

sig made by me

See ? I told you that they will need a bankai-power level to defeat the quincy ? Still I was hoping that they can reach it without using bankais...like kanpachi... oh well.

Ah those Quincy, if you do not have the might, just steal it, heh, to think that their Angel Mode was powered by Shinigami Banaki, I should have noticed it earlier (this is based one the fact that none of them have a glove, like the one that Ichigo is fighting, but all have the same symbol).

Still, I wonder if the bankai fades after the Angel Mode ends, like how a Quincy's power fades after the Last Stance(?).

No, they didn't just "steal" the Bankai.

You just gave the Bankai away >_>

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

There plan backfired because of two reasons, well it originated from one. MISINFORMATION!!!

1) They relied on sasakibe's report about sealing bankai at his dying breath. Sasakibe also must have misunderstood what they did or he can't fully disclose it since he was in the verge of dying

2) I remember mayuri concluding at the captains meeting regarding sasakibe's words that the quincies are able to block bankai

No mention of the possibility of Stealing it - if this is the correct translation. Waiting for mangastream

Byakuya's plan along with the 4 were guided by misinterpretation and misinformation. They were foolish to be that careless; well no matter what regardless if they didn't use bankai they will be defeated. Byakuya even knows this, without bankai they'll definitely lose. Only the old captains, maybe the hollow powered captains might stand a chance, also a powerhouse like zaraki who fights without bankai. His reiatsu alone could break everything

The thing i like about this is that we don't get to see more of those 4 bankai's fight again and again. I'm fed up with watching their bankai all over again for like the 10th time. Glad to see they are sealed. Still i believe they can retrieve it. Kubo would not allow this guys to remain bankailess for the entire 9 years. Especially histugaya as he stated that hitsugaya's bankai would mature later on in the series

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    but even though their bankais have been stolen i swear its only meant to obey them....

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry