One Piece Which character would you choose to be and what would you do? (In One Piece)

^Topic^

I would choose to be Ace and become the captain of a pirate crew of my own and aim for the title of the King of the pirates! And of course, i want to at least have one fight with my little brother Luffy's pirate crew, and KICK HIS ASS!!! WOOT!!! =D
    Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > me > Robin > Franky > Nami > Chopper > Ussop

Blackbeard. And I'd conquer the world.

I like to be Sanji since I like food but Id shave down my eyebrows first. Plus hes almost on par with Zorro yet he never trains like Zorro does, imagine if he started to train and work out like Zorro does?!?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I like to be Sanji since I like food but Id shave down my eyebrows first. Plus hes almost on par with Zorro yet he never trains like Zorro does, imagine if he started to train and work out like Zorro does?!?
    Hmmm...for some reason what you say reminded me of something...remember on the way to Enies lobby? At the sea train part, when sanji was fighting with that noodle freak. He used butcher knife to cut down the noodles...i really want to see more action from sanji with him using butcher knife or some sharp knife (since he said he is very good with knives due to his great cooking skills) =D
    Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > me > Robin > Franky > Nami > Chopper > Ussop

Yeah he said something along the lines that a cooks hands are the most important part of him and thats why he doesn't fight with them and that the knives are a part of his soul or something. I think if he used his hands more he would be even stronger, maybe as strong as Zorro but that would defeat their more/less syncranized-ness, where Sanji is the legs of the group and Zorro is the arms and both are practically the same strength if you look at them just as that.
    A pie in the sky?

As cool as it'd be to see Sanji use more cooking tools as weapons he said he only used them in that fight because he used them to cut food. It was pretty righteous though.

Gotta disagree that Sanji could beat Zoro, even with training, but that's something we'll probably never find out anyway. I'm more curious to see if Zoro could beat Luffy since they went head to head for a bit that one time at Whiskey Peak, but again, probably not gonna be done.

All that said, I'd be Zoro or Smoker, interestingly enough Smoker was born on March 14th, and so was I =D

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I would be Robin and start "dating" Nami

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

One of the Elder Five Stars.

First, I will start off my career by wholeheartedly committing myself into eradicating all pirates in the world. This is for the sake of reputation.

Second, I will solidify my own power base and amass followers. Once done, I will assassinate all four remaining Elder Stars.

Third, I will devour a devil fruit that grants immortality, as long as that can be found.

Fourth step, conquer the GrandLine; eradicate all Sea King nests; connect the five seas and open up free international commerce for the sake of economy.

Fifth step, strength the Government's military power, eradicate all those who oppose the World Government, including all nations that are not allied to the World Government.

Lastly, rule supreme as the sole head figure of the world for the next five centuries.

woa duke that was crazy but imo i wuld be zoro two reasons
    1. green is my favorite color
    2.I love characters with original styles THREE SWORDs...............raw

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    ^^ i'd like to b zoro, franky, nami or nico robin!!! ^^ they're the best!!
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~