Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amegakure (Wasington state)
    Posts
    566

    Lightning=Space/time

    We've only seen two space/time jutsu for sure (Tobi is not being counted). But have you ever noticed that space/time jutsu have a very strong connection to raiton.
    The flying Thunder god technique has it right in the title.
    Kakashi has an affinity to raiton, so this may have affected his mangekyou sharingan to be a space/time jutsu.
    By the way, if Minato had a lightning affinity, where did Naruto get his wind affinity?
    Spoiler!




    72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    polski znasz? Kuszek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Kakashi has an affinity to raiton, so this may have affected his mangekyou sharingan to be a space/time jutsu.
    maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    By the way, if Minato had a lightning affinity, where did Naruto get his wind affinity?
    Affinity isn't always inherited. Just look at Shodaime and Tsunade. Kekkei genkai is a different story, I know, but Tsunade doesn't have Mokuton. Also, maybe Minato wasn't from any clan so his and Naruto's element wasn't determined from the start.



  3. #3
    Or maybe, minato simply had more than 2 elements..
    It could be he had wind aswell..

  4. #4
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    No one knows the 4th's elemental affinity. Anyway, I doubt that Raiton jutsus are connected to space/time jutsus, especially since space/time jutsus are in a category of their own. By the way, Summoning is a space/time jutsu. No elemental affinity needed.

  5. #5
    polski znasz? Kuszek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    711
    Yeah, but in Narutimate series(video games) when Yondaime throws kunai in order to teleport, at the end of it is a yellow flash. I know its a game but it would expalin why it's called Hiraishin no Jutsu and how it's done.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    maybe



    Affinity isn't always inherited. Just look at Shodaime and Tsunade. Kekkei genkai is a different story, I know, but Tsunade doesn't have Mokuton. Also, maybe Minato wasn't from any clan so his and Naruto's element wasn't determined from the start.


    technically Tsunade might have Motukon, i do not recall her using ANY elemntal justsu's, please, correct me if i'm wrong, but all i've seen her do is medical nin, which is just chakra, no elemnt required

  7. #7
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    central america
    Posts
    815
    moving at the speed of light and teleporting or time and space teleporting...............can't see it...........
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shawshank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    480
    Remember that Minato was considered a genius, maybe even the biggest genius of them all when you think of ninjutsu, creating Rasengan, Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin and what not. Anyways, it could be possible that he had more than one element, most Jounin do like Kakashi said. I wouldn't be surprised if he had three or more. Also, I think Minato's normal affinity is wind, it has it in his name and everything, maybe he was in some sort of wind clan or just a family with wind affinity. Namikaze

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Remember that Minato was considered a genius, maybe even the biggest genius of them all when you think of ninjutsu, creating Rasengan, Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin and what not. Anyways, it could be possible that he had more than one element, most Jounin do like Kakashi said. I wouldn't be surprised if he had three or more. Also, I think Minato's normal affinity is wind, it has it in his name and everything, maybe he was in some sort of wind clan or just a family with wind affinity. Namikaze
    No one in the narutouniverse can have anymore than 3 elements other than Pein and Uchiha's, and the uchiha's really only have more than 3 because the sharingan can coyp jutsu's

    and really, 3 is counting the Kekki Genkhei

  10. #10
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,894
    I dont' know where you got that idea. I think I recall Sandaime having more than three.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •