Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

666 Satan The Sharingan and The Kyuubi are Connected

Why is it that the Mangekyou Sharingan is able to conrol the Kyuubi? The more I think about it the more I relize that the MS Sharingan and the Kyuubi have to be connected in some way. Which also leads to the question of; What would happen to the Sharingan if the Kyuubi were destroyed? Would Sharingan continue to work? Would all the Uchiha's be killed of some sort of enternal connection? Of course seeing how there is only two more Uchiha's left, I suppose it wouldn't be that big a deal.
    Well let me know what you all think.

??????
    I never thought about it that way (if th kyubi dies the sharingan will go as well) maybe that was the reason the kyubi warned sasuke against killing naruto, it's actually possible. I made a thread o this as well. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...an-kyuubi.html

tell me what you think, i also like your theory as well.
    ??????

well i think that is has to be something like a genjutsu binding....just like when sasuke used it on manda in his fight against deidara.....other then that i dont see any connections between sharingan and the kyuubi

I dont believe the kyuubi and the sharigan are connected like that. So what if the Uchihas die off, would the kyuubi die? Nope. The only connection so far is that the sharingan is capable of controlling the kyuubi.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, if this was true then when naruto dies, kyubi will die, and the uchihas will die.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Hmmm, a price I'd be willing to pay in order to watch Sasuke die suddenly.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

didn t the kyuubi gave the uchihas the fire and maby madara gave him for that the present the sharinghan ?? do u think it is possible ??

No.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    No.
    lol you so cold afro thunda

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Just think about that, The Kyuubi has sharingan, which means that Naruto has sharingan, which would mean him and Saukse are actual brothers

Tht would be a crazy twist no?

A stupid one though, although they do have to be related in some way, or it's possible that the Shar. can control animals and lesser people

Also remember when Sause met eh Jyubbi in Naruto, The 9-Tails had said "Ahh You have eye's even more sinister than my own" so it's not like the uchihas got shar from kyuubi.