Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Yeah, sounds wicked...Demons Souls...That's the SMT game that released on the DS not too long ago, right?

Ooh, ooh, here's one! Unlocking Akuma and Gouken in Street Fighter IV. It took me three and-a-half hours, but it was worth every second. I swear, I revel in the moment whenever I beat the shit outta some n00b with Akuma.
    Nothing is more hax then Ken's sure-you-can. Did you attempt to unlock all of the colors yet? Doing that is epic.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    Colors? Meh, it can be done...Just not by me. My gameplay style is this...Hit it. If it moves, hit it harder until it stops moving. Also works on rats and insects.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Yeah, sounds wicked...Demons Souls...That's the SMT game that released on the DS not too long ago, right?
    Nope. The SMT game for DS was Devil Survivor. I can see how you'd make the mistake though since Demon's Souls was licensed by Atlus.

Demon's Souls is actually an incredibly difficult action RPG made by From Software. Your character heads into the Kingdom of Boletaria to try and vanquish the demons there. You die and now must fight demons to both vanquish the fog that has covered the land and reclaim your body.

It's ridiculously difficult. Enemies can take away half your health bar in a single hit. This is made even harder by the fact that if you die you are put into soul form until you kill a boss demon. Being in soul form means having reduced HP. Your equipment can be damaged as well. Also, all equipment repair and stat leveling is done using souls that you gather. For every stat point you increase all other stat points require more souls than the last. Equipment costs souls and spells cost souls as well. If you die, you lose all the souls you have on you. You can reclaim them by reaching the place you died but if you die before that the souls are lost forever.

So incredibly difficult but oh so rewarding.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Nothing is more hax then Ken's sure-you-can. Did you attempt to unlock all of the colors yet? Doing that is epic.
    So does that mean I'm epic??

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    So does that mean I'm epic??
    Well, not you, but your accomplishment
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Well, not you, but your accomplishment
    oh....
    but..
    SWEET, CELEBRATE FOR DIGITAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND TROPHIES, WOOOH!

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    to finally complete my ele in guild wars. If anyone plays it then what ive got is.
    Took me so long to get this and now in love with it.

Female ele with complete black dye fow armor with chaos gloves.
    Mini ghost hero
    Ghostly staff with voltanic wand and shield.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

I have a shitty computer.

On the first day that third boss in the Vault of Archavon raid was released in World of WarCraft, my guild brought two groups through. I was in the first group. I'm an enhance shaman, which means I'm a melee dps. During that fight, you have to avoid fires that the boss throws on the ground, or you will die. With all of the fire particles, my computer starts to lag during the fight.

The boss did his move that takes out a chunk of everyone's health. He then threw a fire at me. I lagged. I stepped out of the fire with 47 health. Both of my healers thought me dead didn't heal me. I sat there with that hp for 20 seconds before I started to receive heals. We beat the boss without wiping once.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan