Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    If he just gained Madaras power why shouldn't he sit there and tell Pain/whoever that he has the power of Madara?
    If i would be Madara and would introduce me i wouldn't say "my power... uchiha madaras power" at all. For me it sounds like he gained the power of uchiha madara and reclaimes it as it's own power.
    FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

That link has been posted God knows how many times and elaborated on more times than I care to count and yet people still manage to not understand it -_____-

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    If he just gained Madaras power why shouldn't he sit there and tell Pain/whoever that he has the power of Madara?
    If i would be Madara and would introduce me i wouldn't say "my power... uchiha madaras power" at all. For me it sounds like he gained the power of uchiha madara and reclaimes it as it's own power.

At all it's just my two cents...
    dude i totally understand what you're saying. but you have to realize that the sentence "my power...uchiha madara's power" is just a way of referring to yourself in japanese but in an arrogant way but in english it's odd to refer to yourself in the third person that's why that line is confusing. it's pretty much a lost in translation kind of deal. a friend of mine read a book about a nomadic tribe in africa and he told me a bunch of stuff the people said in the book and it took me a while to understand what they were saying.

like in america if you wanna kick someone's ass, you say i'll beat the shit out of you but in the nomadic tribe they said i'll beat you 'til you shit on yourself or in american as an insult you tell someone to go fuck themself but the nomadic equivalent was go ejaculate on yourself. my point is that there's a loss in translation and this applies to the line madara gives and it makes sense that its confusing but at the end of the day tobi is referring to himself as madara.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Madara is still in his 20s and he got to the "future" which is the present Naruto Storyline Via Time Machine "Jutsu". Case Closed.

ohh thanks wafflenet and iron for the clearup ^^
    i see your point about the third person thing swift... but i still think thers just too much that tobi is madara =/ at least we can all agree that he has madaras power =P

and kenichi, no. lol

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    how about Hidan? I belive that Madara find a way to live that long but Hidan was immortal. Nobody could kill him and I don't think that he could die from an old age
    im pretty sure hidan is safe and sound, just bored out of his mind

madara is, my guess, atleast 120 years old

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    ohh thanks wafflenet and iron for the clearup ^^
    i see your point about the third person thing swift... but i still think thers just too much that tobi is madara =/ at least we can all agree that he has madaras power =P

and kenichi, no. lol
    well tobi said that he's madara and pein refers to tobi as madara so he's gotta be madara. i'm pretty sure tobi is madara but i think there's more to the whole situation than meets the eye so i'm gonna say tobi=tobi. but it's nice to know that i was able to help clearup any question you had.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think Madara may be hundreds of years old. Perhaps the uchiha true clan's purpose is to provide bodies for him to move along in and stay alive forever. Then Itachi found out, or if he knew that, found out about Madara's crazy master plan(whatever it is), perhaps even fought him and realized he had no chance to defeat him. In turn eliminated the rest of the clan leaving Sasuke to make him strive to exceed him and in doing so becoming powerful enough to defeat Madara.

This could also explain the mask thing and the false identity(Tobi) as being for Itachi's sake.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    im pretty sure hidan is safe and sound, just bored out of his mind
    lol...Sometimes I think about him too. He must be bored as hell.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

madara fought the first hokage
    at the time of the first's reign sandaime was around 10(i guess)
    sandaime died around 60
    +nearly 3 years of time skip
    53+~30=~83
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    lol...Sometimes I think about him too. He must be bored as hell.
    If i remember correctly his head was blown off his body and then covered in dirt and rocks and whatever. I'm sure his head will have drained its blood and completley have dried out by now. theres probably bugs living inside his rotting skull and other bugseatting his deadflesh and eyes and whatever. Yea hes dead. His injuries were just too extreme. If you were to blend hidan into liquid he would not still be alive, dispite his invincibility.