Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

Hybrid View

Madaras Age

We are all on the assumption that madara is around 100 years old. Their has never been any cofirmation of madaras age or where he came from. Neither have his doujustsus origins. What if madara is much older than 100 years old. If he can live for 100 years then he can live for 2 or 3 hundred years. He wasn't a child while fighting the first hokage so who knows. What do you guys think. He may have been around near the time of the first Rinnegan user. I highly doubt all this, I just want to hear what you guys think on the topic.

I read that he fought the first when he was about 20 years. I guess it was on narutopedia. So he has to be around 100 by now. Naruto is not DB or whatever where you can wish yourself an unending life.. Noone can actually be immortal thats what Kakazu also said.
    Would be real bullshit if Kishi do something like that.

edit:// german narutopedia Madara Uchiha - Narutopedia

how about Hidan? I belive that Madara find a way to live that long but Hidan was immortal. Nobody could kill him and I don't think that he could die from an old age

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    how about Hidan? I belive that Madara find a way to live that long but Hidan was immortal. Nobody could kill him and I don't think that he could die from an old age
    you know that's a question i've been asking myself as well. how about hidan? you know his "immortality" was never really explained and kakuzu said it himself that there's no such thing as immortality just ways of prolonging one's life. so i'm just gonna assume that hidan wasn't really immortal.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    you know that's a question i've been asking myself as well. how about hidan? you know his "immortality" was never really explained and kakuzu said it himself that there's no such thing as immortality just ways of prolonging one's life. so i'm just gonna assume that hidan wasn't really immortal.
    In the case of Hidan's immortality, I wanna say that its more that he can't be killed in battlefield but he would die from natural causes such as old age or sickness.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    In the case of Hidan's immortality, I wanna say that its more that he can't be killed in battlefield but he would die from natural causes such as old age or sickness.
    yeh iagre with afro on this...he wasn't really immortal if it came to natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    hmm..good point. i remember hidan saying a couple of times that he wanted his opponents to kill him. seemed like he was bored of not dieing in battle.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

He maybe fast selfhealing or something like that.. If i remember right he healed his head back on his body in 6 days.. Guess if you would have such a big wound and it would be possible that you still live you would need a lot more time!
    So maybe he is "immortal" to physical attacks because of his healing...

BTW Right when Pain told the others that Hidan and Kakazu where dead Kisame laughed and said something like "so the zombie twins are dead".. Kakazu was a living zombie but Hidan?

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    BTW Right when Pain told the others that Hidan and Kakazu where dead Kisame laughed and said something like "so the zombie twins are dead".. Kakazu was a living zombie but Hidan?
    it wasn't mentioned but you realised me something. Maybe Hidan was dead. Maybe it's some kind of jutsu. You sacriface your body(die) and you're zombie. Because, as you said, Kakuzu mentioned that nobody could be immortal

ps. We are changing topic quite

Veteran Member
    im pretty sure hidan is safe and sound, just bored out of his mind

madara is, my guess, atleast 120 years old