Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Yes I got what you meant by how he "Could" have used a teleportation jutsu. But I was trying to prove how that was very unlikey. Since the only form of teleportation that we've seen so far are summoning jutsu's.

Also there are bound to be many different forms of imortality. Like he may never die, but he could still possibly perminently loose body parts. So he maybe have been able to survive the explotion, but he probably wouldn't be in 1 piece. Or his imortality might be using body transfer Jutsu, but he would still run the risk of dying if his body is destroyed before he could transfer into another body. Or his mortality could be because he has good healing and regenerating powers, but he would still die if his body was completely vaporised. So far everyone that has claimed imortality in Naruto has pretty much died in some way or form. Its only a matter of time tell we find out what Madara's weakness is.
    note how i said madara is invincible and immortal. screw immortality. madara is still invincible. why can't madara perform the summoning jutsu. bitting your hand isn't the only way of cutting yourself. why can't madara use a kunai to cut his hand and then do the summoning technique?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    note how i said madara is invincible and immortal. screw immortality. madara is still invincible. why can't madara perform the summoning jutsu. bitting your hand isn't the only way of cutting yourself. why can't madara use a kunai to cut his hand and then do the summoning technique?
    I only used the biting or cutting of a thumb since thats the most common thing we see. There have been at least a few times where blood was taken from a wound and used for a summoning like duing Naruto's fight with Gaara when he wiped the blood off his chin to do the summoning that broaght out Gamma Bunta. Or like when Kakashi used the blood from the cut across his chest in the fight against Zabuza to both summon his dogs and for the scent they used to find Zabuza in the mist. So it doesn't really have to come from the finger, but as long as you can get your blood from somewhere you can do the offering for the summoning. You could probably use your own blood if it was in a transfusion bage. I think the only rule is that it has to be your blood and not someone elses.

Anyways nobody is truelly invincible. There's gotta be some chink in Madara's armor somewhere. Or else it wouldn't be much of a final battle if it was absolutely imposible for our hero's to beat the villain.

I only used the biting or cutting of a thumb since thats the most common thing we see. There have been at least a few times where blood was taken from a wound and used for a summoning like duing Naruto's fight with Gaara when he wiped the blood off his chin to do the summoning that broaght out Gamma Bunta. Or like when Kakashi used the blood from the cut across his chest in the fight against Zabuza to both summon his dogs and for the scent they used to find Zabuza in the mist. So it doesn't really have to come from the finger, but as long as you can get your blood from somewhere you can do the offering for the summoning. You could probably use your own blood if it was in a transfusion bage. I think the only rule is that it has to be your blood and not someone elses.

Anyways nobody is truelly invincible. There's gotta be some chink in Madara's armor somewhere. Or else it wouldn't be much of a final battle if it was absolutely imposible for our hero's to beat the villain.
    what i was trying to say was that madara's only choice wasn't to bite his finger. he could have used a kunai instead. well how do you explain hidan's ability not to get killed? sounds like hidan was invincible. madara was hit with a rasengan yet he was unphased.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    what i was trying to say was that madara's only choice wasn't to bite his finger. he could have used a kunai instead. well how do you explain hidan's ability not to get killed? sounds like hidan was invincible. madara was hit with a rasengan yet he was unphased.
    Usually when a character declairs that they are invincible its because they have yet to encounter someone or something that could do them harm. Usually when they encounter that something is when they die or are in some way incapasitated, which would be pretty much living death. As for Hidan I'm sure by now he's wishing that he could die. Because being blown to several hundred pieces and then barried has gotta really suck.

As for Naruto attacking Tobi with the Rasengan. I just checked to be sure, but it looks like Naruto passed right through Tobi like he was a ghost. My best bet would be that it was really just the basic clone jutsu. The one that creates an image, but not a physical body, which any genin would know. The one that Naruto failed to do all the way back in chapter 1. So the real Tobi is somewhere nearby hiding, and comes out to hit Naruto to knock him into the water. And because they've spent so much time on Sasuke and Juraiya we have yet to see what happends when Naruto gets out of the water. So declairing that he is invincible is a bit premature since the fight has only just begun.

ironmaidenlive22 WTF chill man!
    MangaMan let someone else get a word in.

i would say about a 100.

in all the Manga, Games, Books, Movies or Stories with immortals was that they can live fore ever but there was always a weakness to kill defeat them, stake though the heart cut off their head brake a seal destroy their anchor to life always something alongside that.

What is invincible ther was this game i was playing once a f*cking crack head clamed
    "i am invincible" was it a baseball bat or the gun but i used to kill that motherf*cker
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...rutoverse.html

His age has been discussed already...that dude made a little timeline...and as it was said in that thread by someone...why does his age matter??

About the whole Tobi saying "Uchiha Madara's power" thing...was I the only one that just thought he has a huge ego (as he should) and was just speaking in third person?? (which settles the issue of whether he is Madara or not)...you know..like The Rock back in the day?

Usually when a character declairs that they are invincible its because they have yet to encounter someone or something that could do them harm. Usually when they encounter that something is when they die or are in some way incapasitated, which would be pretty much living death. As for Hidan I'm sure by now he's wishing that he could die. Because being blown to several hundred pieces and then barried has gotta really suck.

As for Naruto attacking Tobi with the Rasengan. I just checked to be sure, but it looks like Naruto passed right through Tobi like he was a ghost. My best bet would be that it was really just the basic clone jutsu. The one that creates an image, but not a physical body, which any genin would know. The one that Naruto failed to do all the way back in chapter 1. So the real Tobi is somewhere nearby hiding, and comes out to hit Naruto to knock him into the water. And because they've spent so much time on Sasuke and Juraiya we have yet to see what happends when Naruto gets out of the water. So declairing that he is invincible is a bit premature since the fight has only just begun.

They have a Kage level Sharingan user and a Byakugan user on the team. You honestly believe they couldn't see through a stupid jutsu like that. Those clones aren't like shadow clones, Hinata would have noticed that right off the back. Jesus, this isn't the second chapter with stupid rookies who don't know jutsu. Reread the series and come back with some intelligent responses.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    They have a Kage level Sharingan user and a Byakugan user on the team. You honestly believe they couldn't see through a stupid jutsu like that. Those clones aren't like shadow clones, Hinata would have noticed that right off the back. Jesus, this isn't the second chapter with stupid rookies who don't know jutsu. Reread the series and come back with some intelligent responses.
    For one Hinata didn't have her byakugan fully activated yet, i.e. when the veins around her eyes pop up on her skin. In its normal form she only really has the 360 vision, but not the ability to see chakra or see through objects. She only gets those abilities when the byakugan is fully activated. So she couldn't yet see if it was either a clone or the real tobi. And Kakashi still has his sharingan covered. So its not like anyone had their special abilities ready when Naruto attacked.

And what makes you think that Kakashi is at Kage level? Sure he's one of the best jonin, but no one has ever said he was a at kage level.

And Naruto was acting on his own in that attack. There did not seem to be any involvment from anyone else on the team. In fact they seemed rather surprised seeing the attack since they thought the Naruto that was with them was the real one and not a shadow clone.

Also we rarly see the basic clone jutsu anyways. In fact the only time I can think of that we saw it was chapter 1. The rest of the time we only see solid clones like Shadow Clones or Water Clones. Its like its so under used that most characters don't expect to deal with non solid clones. Which is why I think Tobi used the basic clone jutsu. Everyone has gotten so used to dealing with solid clones that its become easier to fool them with a non solid clone that they could just pass right through. It deffinitly gave Tobi an extra level of surprise.

Tobi/Madara = winsome. He's made of win. He's invincible and immortal, lived for at least 100 years and has had Kyuubi as his pet. In addition, he's the one to unlock MS -- this guy isn't some juvenile with bunshin jutsu at his disposal. He's going to own a few people along the way to his grave. I'm pretty sure of that.

So, he pulled that bunshin trick on Sasuke and an entire team of Konoha ninja, either way, damn, he must be simply full of win to fool everyone like that.

I still don't think he's relying on bunshin no jutsu to fool folks though. So I disagree.

Being that the present hokage stated if she died he might become Hokage, I would say he's at Kage level. Assuming Kage level means powerful enough to become hokage.
    It would be really lame if the Ninja say wow I can't hit this guy he's powerful, oh wait he's using the lame clone jutsu every ninja under the age of 3 knows. Horrible theory