Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

Well since Madara is supposedly immortal, I guess knowing his age is really irrelevant at this point.

I don't know about his age but his age should be same as Kakuzu's age. They are from the same generation though.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Just thought it worth pointing out that in chapter 363 Toby is shown being caught up in the explotion with Sasuke when Deidara blew himself up. Then in chapter 364 is when we see the guy claiming to be Madara. These events happend one right after the other.

Inless Toby had a clone there with Deidara and his real self in the wave country or the border to the wave country is near where Sasuke and Deidara were fighting. Even then Toby would have to move at incredible speed to go from the forest to the Wave Country Capital in order to give Pain his orders.

I would have to bring back my own idea that Toby and Madara are two different people. The only thing they have in common are that they wear the same mask. The Mask could be simply a sign of rank. Toby gets to wear the mask to show that he is Madara's right hand man and is even more trusted than Pain and that his word is straight from Madara's mouth. The only way to really tell them apart would be the sound of their voices, but since this is a manga we have no idea what their voices sound like.

exactly, that's what I think also it happen so sudden that it would take a while for him to get from one location to another I think there are two uchiha one being tobi and madara. and also tobi seems to act more childish and madara more serious and also the tone of voice seem different. ( I mean the way the words are written) for their voices

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    exactly, that's what I think also it happen so sudden that it would take a while for him to get from one location to another I think there are two uchiha one being tobi and madara. and also tobi seems to act more childish and madara more serious and also the tone of voice seem different. ( I mean the way the words are written) for their voices
    there is no time reference in between deidara blowing himself up and madara/tobi going to pein. it's not like after deidara blew himself up kishi wrote 5 mins later and then we see tobi/madara talking to pein. we are also unaware of how long it took zetsu before he could relay the message of deidara's death and tobi's death to akatsuki. we also don't know the time span between akatsuki finding out about deidara's death and tobi/madara talking to pein. finally how do you know that tobi/madara didn't use a teleportation jutsu to get his ass out of the explosion and right to pein's hideout.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Spoiler!

1) Sasuke was able to enter Manda.
    2) The two of them flew into a different space (2nd pic).

If Sasuke could do this, then Tobi, if he were Madara could easily escape the explosion too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    there is no time reference in between deidara blowing himself up and madara/tobi going to pein. it's not like after deidara blew himself up kishi wrote 5 mins later and then we see tobi/madara talking to pein. we are also unaware of how long it took zetsu before he could relay the message of deidara's death and tobi's death to akatsuki. we also don't know the time span between akatsuki finding out about deidara's death and tobi/madara talking to pein. finally how do you know that tobi/madara didn't use a teleportation jutsu to get his ass out of the explosion and right to pein's hideout.
    Actually there is a 5 minutes latter type of thing that happends in 363 page 7. Soon after the explotion Zetsu apears in the statue cave using the same astrol projection thing they use when they want to chat. He then informs the rest of them that Deidara is dead and Tobi was in the explotion. Itachi and his partner were the only ones that were physically there and Pain was using the astrol thing. Then at the end Pain returns to his own body and you see someone standing in the shadows giving pain his orders.

In 364 is kind of a bit of a rewind to show more of what happend to Sasuke and Naruto and crew finding the explotion site and planning the next move. Then they go back to where they left off with Pain and they reveal the guy in the shadows as Madara wearing the same mask as Tobi.

The way I think Tobi survived is that he used the same burrowing technique he used to put Deidara's mines under ground. Since the explotion was mostly at ground level all he'd have to do is burrow about 5 feet under ground to avoid getting seariously hurt. Then just dug his way back out afterward. The burrowing under ground thing is a rather common thing we see in the searies. Kakashi did it when he was first testing Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. And we see Naruto use it during his fight with Neji. So its clearly a common well known technique.

And as for the Teleportation Jutsu you mention. We have yet to see a living human teleported from one place to another. Just animal like creatures like the toads and kakashi's dogs. Now we do see Pain teleport 2 of his bodies during the fight with Juraiya, but those are most likely re-animated dead bodies and really wouldn't count as living human. As for Living people being teleported, that has yet to be seen and they haven't said weather its possible or not. So the jurry's out on that one.
    Last edited by MangaMan; 01-21-2008 at 02:16 AM.

And as for the Teleportation Jutsu you mention. We have yet to see a living human teleported from one place to another. Just animal like creatures like the toads and kakashi's dogs. Now we do see Pain teleport 2 of his bodies during the fight with Juraiya, but those are most likely re-animated dead bodies and really wouldn't count as living human. As for Living people being teleported, that has yet to be seen and they haven't said weather its possible or not. So the jurry's out on that one.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    For one Sasuke hid inside Manda in order to teleport. Summon creatures are most likey have different body composition than humans that allows them to be teleported easier. So being inside one Sasuke was able to get around that. Also it seems that there has to be a summoning portal of sorts, perhaps a curcle drawn on the grown where the creatures come from in order to teleport them when a ninja creates a portal curcle with their summoning jutsu.

Second if a person could just teleport on their own then why don't we see it more offten? It would have been a lot easier to get enemy forces into places you want to invade and have the element of surprise. The Sand And Sound Villages could have done that instead of having their forces go through the trouble of having to come in from the outside and be spotted. Plus there seems to be a need to have a curcle on both destinations for teleportation to work. Usually the one created by the ninja doing the summoning requires a blood offering to form the curcle. Considering that mask tobi wears I don't think he'd have enough time to take it off enough to bite his thumb, or cut it with a kunai, to make the blood offering, even if there was a curcle drawn in the Wave Capital to receive him. Sasuke was already pretty bloody from his fight with Deidara so all he had to do was wipe some blood from a wond over the summoning tattoo on his arm to call manda. So it was easier for Sasuke since he really didn't have to do much besides using Genjutsue on Manda.

For one Sasuke hid inside Manda in order to teleport. Summon creatures are most likey have different body composition than humans that allows them to be teleported easier. So being inside one Sasuke was able to get around that. Also it seems that there has to be a summoning portal of sorts, perhaps a curcle drawn on the grown where the creatures come from in order to teleport them when a ninja creates a portal curcle with their summoning jutsu.

Second if a person could just teleport on their own then why don't we see it more offten? It would have been a lot easier to get enemy forces into places you want to invade and have the element of surprise. The Sand And Sound Villages could have done that instead of having their forces go through the trouble of having to come in from the outside and be spotted. Plus there seems to be a need to have a curcle on both destinations for teleportation to work. Usually the one created by the ninja doing the summoning requires a blood offering to form the curcle. Considering that mask tobi wears I don't think he'd have enough time to take it off enough to bite his thumb, or cut it with a kunai, to make the blood offering, even if there was a curcle drawn in the Wave Capital to receive him. Sasuke was already pretty bloody from his fight with Deidara so all he had to do was wipe some blood from a wond over the summoning tattoo on his arm to call manda. So it was easier for Sasuke since he really didn't have to do much besides using Genjutsue on Manda.
    when did i ever say that people could teleport on their own. when i said that maybe madara used a teleportation jutsu i was referring to the time/space jutsu that has been spoken of in two instances. i guess i should have elaborated since you didn't catch my drift. again note that i said that madara could have used the teleportation jutsu i didn't say he used the teleportation jutsu. oh and btw madara didn't even have to get out of the explosion since he's invincible and immortal. and couldn't he had just poofed out of there.

when did i ever say that people could teleport on their own. when i said that maybe madara used a teleportation jutsu i was referring to the time/space jutsu that has been spoken of in two instances. i guess i should have elaborated since you didn't catch my drift. again note that i said that madara could have used the teleportation jutsu i didn't say he used the teleportation jutsu. oh and btw madara didn't even have to get out of the explosion since he's invincible and immortal. and couldn't he had just poofed out of there.
    Yes I got what you meant by how he "Could" have used a teleportation jutsu. But I was trying to prove how that was very unlikey. Since the only form of teleportation that we've seen so far are summoning jutsu's.

Also there are bound to be many different forms of imortality. Like he may never die, but he could still possibly perminently loose body parts. So he maybe have been able to survive the explotion, but he probably wouldn't be in 1 piece. Or his imortality might be using body transfer Jutsu, but he would still run the risk of dying if his body is destroyed before he could transfer into another body. Or his mortality could be because he has good healing and regenerating powers, but he would still die if his body was completely vaporised. So far everyone that has claimed imortality in Naruto has pretty much died in some way or form. Its only a matter of time tell we find out what Madara's weakness is.