Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

That link has been posted God knows how many times and elaborated on more times than I care to count and yet people still manage to not understand it -_____-
    but what about Obito??? ._. *feels sad for Obito*

And about Hidan, we've never seen him do any jutsu's or hand seals, maybe thats a secret to his immortality trick too, all he ever does is use his killing/curse technique and taijutsu. Shikamaru though said that his chakra was increadible and hard to hold him with Kage Mane.

and to get back on topic Madara, just like everyone else in Akatsuki, has some way of prolonging with life. Maybe its like Samurai Champloo where they eat Wasabi plants and preserve themselves like specimen's in a jar of famaldihide, could be how Sasori has kept his heart alive all this time too, you can technically keep body parts a live for a really long time seperately its when they are all working towards keeping you alive and start failing one by one that you die. Like when doctors do live body organ harvesting the person is technically dead (the brain has stoped functioning) but the heart is still beating and blood is still pumping for a little while so doctors can carve out the organs in good health rather than take um from a completely dead person, gross but necessary.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    If i would be Madara and would introduce me i wouldn't say "my power... uchiha madaras power" at all. For me it sounds like he gained the power of uchiha madara and reclaimes it as it's own power.

At all it's just my two cents...
    For Christ's sake....

I don't how much times it has been written in the forums, but people always seem to avoid. Madara introduced himself as "Kono Uchiha Madara"; Kono being an arrogant way of presenting yourself, has no direct translation into english. Therefore, the selected line is not exactly what it says in japanese. It's just a misleading translation, which had no objective whatsoever to hint us into thinking that he's not really Madara. Zabuza introduced himself this way, does this mean Zabuza was Haku, or Kakashi? No.

Also, even if he was Madara's soul in another body, why doesn't that make him Madara? I've heard this in a couple of threads now, including this one. People refer to him as whoever's body it is, and not Madara. It's like Orochimaru; he has inhabited various bodies, but does it make him any one of the sacrified bodies? No, so people should refer to Madara as Madara, and sound like assuming he isn't. He might be in his own body, just like he might be in another's.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Uh, who's Obito again? Madara might just be older than my great-grandma, who happens to be 101.

I think there are two ppl that belong two the uchiha clan, the one fighting the leaf ninjas and the one who gave the order to pain to go get the kyuubi.
    if that is uchiha madara would he be 100 years old or older I mean does anyone know when the leaf village was founded as far as I know there have been four hokages the first that seem to have died when he fought madara, then the second who knows what happen to him, then the third but he probably got older and pass the title to naruto's father and the the fourth died protecting the leaf village and the tittle went back to the third. So the question is have they mentioned how much time has passed during this period of time?. and if madara was strong as they make him seen. how come he wasn't the hokage?

Initiate
    Ok well it was just revealed that Madara is immortal lol <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ervis View Post
    Ok well it was just revealed that Madara is immortal lol <3.
    no spoilers in this part. i just created a 385 discussion and 386 prediction thread so discuss there.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

At the end I think Kishi is really making a big deal about this Madara is so old he can't be alive bs. Hidan cannot be killed! Kazuzu fought with the first himself and had 4 hearts! Sasori have no physical body except heart..etc.
    What is the big deal with someone living 100+ with these type of abilities revealed already, lol.

Initiate
    I'm sorry, I posted after the new chapter came out, so I figured people would ignore this topic from now on ;_;. Give me a teeny week or so to get a bit familiarized with the forums .

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    At the end I think Kishi is really making a big deal about this Madara is so old he can't be alive bs. Hidan cannot be killed! Kazuzu fought with the first himself and had 4 hearts! Sasori have no physical body except heart..etc.
    What is the big deal with someone living 100+ with these type of abilities revealed already, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ervis View Post
    I'm sorry, I posted after the new chapter came out, so I figured people would ignore this topic from now on ;_;. Give me a teeny week or so to get a bit familiarized with the forums .
    np

no spoilers in this thread. i just created a 385 discussion and 386 prediction thread so discuss there.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Just thought it worth pointing out that in chapter 363 Toby is shown being caught up in the explotion with Sasuke when Deidara blew himself up. Then in chapter 364 is when we see the guy claiming to be Madara. These events happend one right after the other.

Inless Toby had a clone there with Deidara and his real self in the wave country or the border to the wave country is near where Sasuke and Deidara were fighting. Even then Toby would have to move at incredible speed to go from the forest to the Wave Country Capital in order to give Pain his orders.

I would have to bring back my own idea that Toby and Madara are two different people. The only thing they have in common are that they wear the same mask. The Mask could be simply a sign of rank. Toby gets to wear the mask to show that he is Madara's right hand man and is even more trusted than Pain and that his word is straight from Madara's mouth. The only way to really tell them apart would be the sound of their voices, but since this is a manga we have no idea what their voices sound like.