Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Madaras Age

getting back to the topic.....madara is definately over a hundred and something

I think that Madara uses a jutsu similar to the soul transfer jutsu at Orochimaru uses, but without the 3 year time limit. It could be that he is able to transfer his soul into another Uchiha through some technique with the sharingan. And because he shares a blood relation to the uchiha's he doesn't have to worry about the body rejecting his soul after 3 or more years. So this would allow him to live out that bodies natural life span before he'd need to transfer again. This would allow him to fly under the raydar for so long. Having a single Uchiha disapear every 40 to 50 years wouldn't be noticed so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    In the case of Hidan's immortality, I wanna say that its more that he can't be killed in battlefield but he would die from natural causes such as old age or sickness.
    hmm..good point. i remember hidan saying a couple of times that he wanted his opponents to kill him. seemed like he was bored of not dieing in battle.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

if u think about it so many ppl in akatsuki could "live forever" or just really extend their lives like hell. for example, hidan cant be killed, kakuzu fought the first which was looooong time ago, sasori is a puppet so he doesnt age, orochimaru can transwer his soul into different bodies. they all have their different abilities that extend their lives. so! of course, madara can do the same =)

You people like the Orochimarou style, dont you?
    Soul transfering here and there...

You guys shall remember that it's not 100% proof that Tobi is Madara in Madaras body.. He may have the power of Madara but maybe he got it by an forbidden jutsu or whatever.
    So maybe Madara is really dead.

There were actually 2 people in Akatsuki who could extend their lives.. Kakazu of course by ripping the enemys heart, ex-akatsuki orochimaru who could transfer his soul to other bodys. Sasori ages like normal people. Remember when he was defeated his grandma said that he had to remain some human stuff inside himself because otherwise he couldn't controll the puppets. So even if it was just his heart the heart would age. No extending live for him it seems..
    Hidan, i just said it, he is maybe invincible but not immortal. No extended live here too.

Even if Madara knows the soul transfer jutsu he would propably had problems finding another Uchiha with MS/S at this time.

So what about Tobi calling himself Madara, and Pein and Zetsu knowing him as Madara? He lied all the way?

And about Sasori, his human-like component wasn't exactly his heart or a part of his body, so who knows?

And I don't personally like Oro's style, but a thing such as his jutsu, or similar, still looks like the better explanation for a dude 100yrs old to be still alive and kicking. Unless, of course, Tobi ain't Madara and is lying to pretty much everybody.

You guys shall remember that it's not 100% proof that Tobi is Madara in Madaras body.. He may have the power of Madara but maybe he got it by an forbidden jutsu or whatever.
    So maybe Madara is really dead.
    wow really? seriously? tobi sitting on madara's statue, tobi having sharingan, tobi saying himself "my power, uchiha madara's power," pain saying "madara ordered me to capture kyuubi" al of that is nothing???

Sasori ages like normal people. Remember when he was defeated his grandma said that he had to remain some human stuff inside himself because otherwise he couldn't controll the puppets. So even if it was just his heart the heart would age. No extending live for him it seems..
    really? how do you know?? the heart's main purpose is to pump blood to the body, but sasori's body doesnt have blood , and all he has to do is preserve his heart so it doesnt erode. when sasori was talking to deidara and deidara said true art was making things explode, sasori said true art was about making things last an eternity. this also hints that sasori did have extended life
    heres the page
    Naruto 264 page 07 | One Manga

There is a simple solution to the question of Tobi/Madara's age. Just realise that with his abilities there's something not right about him and then the issue of his age is no lomger a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    really? how do you know?? the heart's main purpose is to pump blood to the body, but sasori's body doesnt have blood , and all he has to do is preserve his heart so it doesnt erode. when sasori was talking to deidara and deidara said true art was making things explode, sasori said true art was about making things last an eternity. this also hints that sasori did have extended life
    heres the page
    Naruto 264 page 07 | One Manga
    this is why blood running out of his mouth
    Naruto 274 page 12 | One Manga
    Seems like either you didn't read my post carefully or its a little bad written.
    I don't actually know which part of his body was his human part. But Just looking at the manga his grandma was aiming at the middle of his breast. If i didn't missed much in school it's where your heart is.
    Just as you said he would have to keep the human part of himself forever young. Seems impossible if you have to use it to control your puppets...traces of use you know?

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    wow really? seriously? tobi sitting on madara's statue, tobi having sharingan, tobi saying himself "my power, uchiha madara's power," pain saying "madara ordered me to capture kyuubi" al of that is nothing???
    If he just gained Madaras power why shouldn't he sit there and tell Pain/whoever that he has the power of Madara?
    If i would be Madara and would introduce me i wouldn't say "my power... uchiha madaras power" at all. For me it sounds like he gained the power of uchiha madara and reclaimes it as it's own power.

At all it's just my two cents...

I just figured the thing about Tobie and Madara is that they both wear the same mask. Tobi could be Madara's closest henchmen and even outranks Pain. So he wears the mask to show his rank as much as wearing the robe puts him in with the rest of the Akasuke. This is just my own theory of course.