Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: accel 2

accel 2

anyone else got their reservations to get the game on thursday? if so which 2 characters are you most excited to play? i asked for 2 because i know almost everyone wants to play ts sasuke, i personaly want to play the buffed up dedara and buffed up sasori

there moved. lol never scrolled down this far

zomg

accel 2 is so bad ass. been playing it all morning since i got it and i:ve got to say that i love true form sasori. sasuke is prety bad ass

well i:m heading back to playing it. going to go do the master mode, since haveing the reservation gave me a disk that came with the game that unlocked all the characters.
    ------------------------------------------
    also, curently the plan is for a tournment on febuary 16th, starting at 12pm in the fergenson center on the campus of the university of alabama in tuscaloosa, al.
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 12-20-2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    accel 2 is so bad ass. been playing it all morning since i got it and i:ve got to say that i love true form sasori. sasuke is prety bad ass

well i:m heading back to playing it. going to go do the master mode, since haveing the reservation gave me a disk that came with the game that unlocked all the characters.
    also, curently the plan is for a tournment on febuary 16th, starting at 12pm in the fergenson center on the campus of the university of alabama in tuscaloosa, al.
    Is the gameplay (I.E figting) like accel 1 or is it different?

faster

it`s faster pace, you have a partner, the skills sink up well and it:s all around better.
    they:ve also added good combos with characters who belong together, as well as certian characters are marked because they pick up their partners weakness. also the team up ougi`s are almost as strong as the activated ougi:s. i:ve been playing it so much since yesterday. everything is now unlocked on my game, clocked at 16 hours played, 9 to unlock everything, and my hands are a lil bit numb, so i:m going to take a break until the new issue of the manga is released. i wish i could find an early copy of it here in tokyo.
    going to be able to post some videos of the game up soon. hopefuly i:ll get some of the other good players to come up and we can get some good games in. maybe then the tournment were going to have will be intresting if people know what to look for
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 12-21-2007 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    it`s faster pace, you have a partner, the skills sink up well and it:s all around better.
    they:ve also added good combos with characters who belong together, as well as certian characters are marked because they pick up their partners weakness. also the team up ougi`s are almost as strong as the activated ougi:s. i:ve been playing it so much since yesterday. everything is now unlocked on my game, clocked at 16 hours played, 9 to unlock everything, and my hands are a lil bit numb, so i:m going to take a break until the new issue of the manga is released. i wish i could find an early copy of it here in tokyo.
    going to be able to post some videos of the game up soon. hopefuly i:ll get some of the other good players to come up and we can get some good games in. maybe then the tournment were going to have will be intresting if people know what to look for
    That's irritating (finger-thing). Succes in the tourney!
    Do you know what's the price of an Japanese PS2???? (so i can play it (since i don't wanna chip my ps2 and that Swap Magic is a waste of money))

swap magic isnt a waste cause its all of 30 bucks+shipping , and once you have it you can play homebrew, pirated copies etc. i wont say where or how but i got accel 2 before it was released, with swap magic you can dl games and burn it in onto the dvd r
    oh and a japanese ps2 is 179.99 yah...

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I already downloaded game through torrent ( it's on japanese, but there's no problem 'cause I understand japanese a little ) but I'll burn it tomorrow.
    I can't wait.
    Tell you about it as soon as I start playing

ive been so interested in this game. the fighting style is pretty dam good for a naruto game. im just curious what version of swapmagic did you guys have or does it really matter? im looking at 3.6 over a 3.8.

doesnt really matter, i have 3.6 and it works, also with 3.6 i can play burnt games, for swap magic its all the same, pretty much

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Emperor
    My PS2 is broken I wanna cry, I can't play Accel 2:(. Yes my PS2 is modded.