Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oro vs Pein?

Naruto Oro vs Pein?

people people! er i didnt c any thread like this... so i wanna ask u all... wat if pein vs oro comes up in the near future... u know .. like sasuke taken ova by oro n stuff.. wat will happen??? oro is a sannin ... n if oro does take ova sasuke n gets the sharingan n fights pein... wat will happen? will oro survive? or pein mite go down ?

i think.... sasuro will lose... u know .. all the six bodies n bla bla bla.... what u guys think?

share your thoughts!

first...can you take a deep breath and edit your post...

second,i don't see that happening since kabuto,who is the current host of orochi's spirit,is actually aiming for sasuke

naruto obssessed with sasuke
    itachi fighting sasuke
    kabuto preparing a revenge against sasuke....

sasuke sasuke sasuke...,everything is about sasuke ooof O_o
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

hmmm, oro with sharingan against the rinnegan, that's tough. But unless the sharingan shows oro pain's weakness/secret, than I still think that pain will win. See tobi prolly knows the secret, which is why he's bossing pain around. (not sure if it's cause of his sharingan or not, that he knows it)

mgsp, first off, kabuto isn't the host of orochimaru's spirit just his genetic code which is spreading. Orochimaru's spirit along with his whitesnake form resides in sasuke. And ur forgetting few things:

kabuto gonna fight naruto also
    tobi gonna fight naruto
    Pain gonna go and try to capture naruto
    naruto gonna teach sasuke a lesson the next time they meet
    Naruto gonna go kyubbi on every1's ass and blow a big hole in the ground so that ninjas would be able to journey to center of earth.
    Naruto gonna become hokage then make love to sakura on top of his hokage monument.

The manga is about both naruto's and sasuke's story, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    hmmm, oro with sharingan against the rinnegan, that's tough. But unless the sharingan shows oro pain's weakness/secret, than I still think that pain will win. See tobi prolly knows the secret, which is why he's bossing pain around. (not sure if it's cause of his sharingan or not, that he knows it)

mgsp, first off, kabuto isn't the host of orochimaru's spirit just his genetic code which is spreading. Orochimaru's spirit along with his whitesnake form resides in sasuke. And ur forgetting few things:

kabuto gonna fight naruto also
    tobi gonna fight naruto
    Pain gonna go and try to capture naruto
    naruto gonna teach sasuke a lesson the next time they meet
    Naruto gonna go kyubbi on every1's ass and blow a big hole in the ground so that ninjas would be able to journey to center of earth.
    Naruto gonna become hokage then make love to sakura on top of his hokage monument.

The manga is about both naruto's and sasuke's story, deal with it.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    first...can you take a deep breath and edit your post...

second,i don't see that happening since kabuto,who is the current host of orochi's spirit,is actually aiming for sasuke

naruto obssessed with sasuke
    itachi fighting sasuke
    kabuto preparing a revenge against sasuke....

sasuke sasuke sasuke...,everything is about sasuke ooof O_o

wtf? er.. my post is a little messy. nvm bout that, and y the hell is everything bout sasuke?!?!?!?! 0_o''' and yea.. it mite happen ! the fight i mean. sasuke ate oroz soul. kabuto got oroz genez oni.so kabuto will have oroz body but not the mind. x.x so there is a freaking chance in hell of oro coming back and take ova sasuke. really. it mite happen. i pray to god it happens. there will be a new twist lol . when he comes back, all hell goes loose. end of story. lol. sannin with sharingan is a really bad thing.
    Last edited by sangar5729; 01-11-2008 at 05:11 PM.

omg not sakura i hate her hinata for life and oro will lose if he fight's pein
    the J lost 2 so
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

oro wish sharingan... wow thats hard to imagine TT i dono if oro will learn how to use the sharingan effectively like a true uchiha. kakashi mentioned that since he wasnt an uchiha, he couldnt keep up with the strains that the sharingan puts on the body. on the other hand, i think that from what we've seen so far, i know we havnt seen anything from rinnegan, but it hink for now the sharingan is the better kekkai genkai. yes, pain has 6 bodies but eventually as they fight the sharingan will see the movements of the bodies and the sharingan user will learn to fight the 6 bodies. but im pretty sure rinnegan will be the better kekkaigekkai kuz i mean come on... its not everyday a sannin calls someone a god because of their eyes at age 12

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    oro wish sharingan... wow thats hard to imagine TT i dono if oro will learn how to use the sharingan effectively like a true uchiha. kakashi mentioned that since he wasnt an uchiha, he couldnt keep up with the strains that the sharingan puts on the body.

u know, the body is still an unchiha body. its uchiha blood. so, therez no strain. oro takes over the persons body. oro is not transfering the sharingan. oro go no real body. lol. he jumps around like a frog from 1 body to another body.

I think Orochimaru w/ Sharingan eyes could definately beat Pain, Pain hasn't really shown me anything special yet other than he has 6 view points and that some how he brought 3 guys back to life. After watching the latest ep of Naruto it makes me think Orochimaru is impossible to kill, hes such a slippery bastered and hes got some pretty awesome jutsu's too, I mean come on who can get ripped completely in half then while their still flying through the air shot snakes out of the ripped halves and mush himself back together again o_O...

Giving him the Sharingan would just be overkill I think, he'd probably learn to use the 3 tomoe Sharingan but never the Mangekyou Sharingan, this would give him predictive abilities and make him like a god.

BUT if he were to transfer into someone with a Byakugan then it would be all over, he'd be hella strong, too strong. 360 vision, precision chakra abilities, best taijutsu in the ninja world (probably would have to learn it first but I bet he could), x ray vision, tenketsu acupuncture skills....Man no one would be able to stop him, but I doubt he'd ever get a Byakugan users body, their too strong, which is probably why he's not messin with them.
    A pie in the sky?

I think Orochimaru w/ Sharingan eyes could definately beat Pain, Pain hasn't really shown me anything special yet other than he has 6 view points and that some how he brought 3 guys back to life.
    Well, it was Pein's first fight. All of his moves/techniques aren't going to be revealed till later.

Jiraiya couldn't even beat Pein with the aid of Ma and Pa. There's no way Oro would win.