Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oro vs Pein?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Well, it was Pein's first fight. All of his moves/techniques aren't going to be revealed till later.

Jiraiya couldn't even beat Pein with the aid of Ma and Pa. There's no way Oro would win.
    He was fighting one of his toughest opponents ever I think so he probably showed a good deal, maybe not his trump card but definately a lot. The thing with Orochimaru I think is that he might not be a destructively strong as Jiraiya was but he was way more difficult to kill and always seemed to regrow things that were cut off of him lol, so thats why I think Oro would win, he'd out last Pain as well as being pretty strong, he is a sannin also.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Well, it was Pein's first fight. All of his moves/techniques aren't going to be revealed till later.

Jiraiya couldn't even beat Pein with the aid of Ma and Pa. There's no way Oro would win.
    Totally agree with u. You have such a way of getting right to the point

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    He was fighting one of his toughest opponents ever I think so he probably showed a good deal, maybe not his trump card but definately a lot. The thing with Orochimaru I think is that he might not be a destructively strong as Jiraiya was but he was way more difficult to kill and always seemed to regrow things that were cut off of him lol, so thats why I think Oro would win, he'd out last Pain as well as being pretty strong, he is a sannin also.
    No way did Pain show all the capabilities of rinnegan or what Jiraiya taught him. There's a reason why he's never lost a battle up till this point. If a Sannin in hermit mode can't beat Pain, then a sannin with sharingan can't beat him either. Pain orders around Itachi with mangekyou, and takes order from madara with supposed mangekyou. So what would be the difference between 2 sharingan users? knowing Pain's secret. Oro first has to figure that out, who knows he prolly would in time if Jiraiya did. But atm I still think Pain would win.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    Totally agree with u. You have such a way of getting right to the point
    You have a little something on your chin

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    No way did Pain show all the capabilities of rinnegan or what Jiraiya taught him. There's a reason why he's never lost a battle up till this point. If a Sannin in hermit mode can't beat Pain, then a sannin with sharingan can't beat him either. Pain orders around Itachi with mangekyou, and takes order from madara with supposed mangekyou. So what would be the difference between 2 sharingan users? knowing Pain's secret. Oro first has to figure that out, who knows he prolly would in time if Jiraiya did. But atm I still think Pain would win.
    Pain said Jiraiya could beat him if he knew his secret, Orochimaru is probably a little smarter than Jiraiya and could probably figure out this secret quick than Jiraiya did plus Orochimaru is rediculously hard to kill (unlike Jiraiya, who is my man, but honestly died to quickly) and its not like hes significantly weaker than Jiraiya, he could be the same strength or even stronger. Pain ordering Itachi around doesn't say a whole lot, their in an organization where Pain is the leader and Itachi is one of his men, why would Itachi not listen? He used to be the leader of an Anbu squad, Im sure even he would know what its like having an insubordinate soldier working for him plus there was more than enough sass going around with Hidan and Deidara around he really didn't need to add to it. Giving Oro the Sharingan would just increase his success rate at finding out Pains secret and then killing him.
    A pie in the sky?

Yes Orochimaru is probably smarter than Jiraiya, who's supposedly stronger. All considered, they might be on equal bases, though I feel Jiraiya's better. So, Orochimaru with sharingan is a tough call for anybody.
    On Pein's secret, it seemed to me that it was connected with Jiraiya, who also knew something about the rinnegan because of training a kid with it. So Oro being smarter but without background information, aside from what Jiraiya might have mentioned to him about Nagato, doesn't necesserily mean he would discover Pein secret faster than Jiraiya. He might not discover it at all, even if the sharingan would probably play a major part.
    But it all looks like a What if?...