Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    //Hmm, I think that someone with a very powerful Trance type PSI ability is using those towers to enhance their PSI abilities (to extend the range of their psychic influence); the "Danger Zones" effectively show the area within which that person's psychic influence is exerted.
    and maybe those orbs on the Tavoo also facilitate "that person's" psychic influence over them :S.
    Heh, maybe it'll be something like Bloodline-Limits from naruto where two PSI types can be merged to form a new powerful one.

BTW, whens the next chapter out?

Psyren 018 Discussion / 019 Predictions

Grab the chapter from the homepage and discuss/predict away

I think amamiya is going to get more trouble into defeating this guy.. its weird that she got past him that easily.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Yeah, don't think that gun is all he has up his sleeves, I'm wondering if there was any special reason that the other two began their awakenings much earlier now.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    I'm wondering if there was any special reason that the other two began their awakenings much earlier now.
    I guess the author doesn't feel like spending another or two chapters after this round developing each of new guy's symptoms and powers, so what better than doing it quickly, which would mean they'll even be able to help a bit the other three guys?

I hope we get a female for this main characters' group, 4 boys and 1 girls is not really reasonable.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Yeah true, damnz, but even if they have gone through the awakening, I don't see them helping out against the supposed 'Tatsuo'...who I think is going to open up something interesting because if he did get stuck in Psyren between their first and second trip then how did he survive, who with, and why is he attacking them.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Perhaps the longer the awakening, the stronger the Psy powers?
    Maybe... these 2 new guys will be more like support characters with minor Psy powers rather than one of the 3 main types?

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I guess the author doesn't feel like spending another or two chapters after this round developing each of new guy's symptoms and powers, so what better than doing it quickly, which would mean they'll even be able to help a bit the other three guys?

I hope we get a female for this main characters' group, 4 boys and 1 girls is not really reasonable.
    Well, they have Matsuri ... not really a main character, but she'll show up here and there, I bet.

Heh, Maybe that actor guy's main PSI will be some weird ice type or something....
    and I'll place my bets that the pervert guy will have a Trance type dominant PSI.

...XD

I think that it'll be explain that the early onset of the Psi-symptoms is cause by the virus in the atmosphere being "denser" or more concentrated in this section of Psyren than in the section of Psyren that Ageha & co. were in on their first trip.