Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Meh, kinda nothing-y chapter, only vaguely interesting bit was the cracked milk glass as a potential hint for kewl powerz. I'm also annoyed at how small the main characters in Manga always are, for no reason other than it's a pointless trope.

BTW, since I spotted you grammar Nazi-ing in a thread elsewhere, I have to point out that it should've been "Feel green? I do." Sorry fxu, but you set the standard by being a Nazi, you must keep it up. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

At least you're not an abonimable speller.

Works both ways :x

No, it doesn't. Feeling green = I am. I am feeling. Feel green = I do. I do feel.

I do feeling. I am feel. Break out the red marker!

Question not my grammar Nazi skills or you shall awaken the beast that lurks within.

I wanted to make a comment about swing both ways... But... Nah.

And to stay on-topic: His power is to channel lightning through milk IMO.

Raw and trans are out.

Scan will come either later tonight, or tomorrow.

Can someone make an orginized download link for the entire series, like megaupload rapidshare etc. I really like it from what i seen. Thanks FXU.

Uhm... something like this...?

Psyren Manga

So far i really like it. I hope you'll continue to scanlate it.

Psyren is just way too funny. You've got a girl that's both dangerous and hilarious,a deep mystery, and too many rash characters. I just hope the fighting style is intelligent instead of Dragonball Z power-up style.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    another really good ch. this week. they really opened up alot of possiblities as far as what kind of powers you can use with your psi. and Pyrokinesis is possible, yes!!! i'll never get tired of ppl who can burst things into flames.

and a wtf at the idea that someone made those tavoo with their psi... the end, where they show that ageha did something to that table was a nice touch; though a little predicatable.(character with great power unknown to them, not very original)

I'm really enjoying this Manga so far
    It has a very Gantzy feel to it, but I get the feeling it'll be far more toned down than previously mentioned

Can't wait to see what his power takes the form of!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I just read all of the released chapters of this manga and i think its really good with a fresh story. I also like the relatonship between Ageha and Asaga which is similar to ichigos and chads relationship.