Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Like the lastest chapter (41) At last we eill apreciate Ageha's Training, But will he be able to take on the Silver Guy(can't remember his name), and if he does, was it because of him or his power will go wild again, what u think.

Btw, coll ability, that of Kabuto's but a lil cowardly like if u ask me. Anyway good x him

First 2 pages I was like WTF? Stupid Zebra . Chapter was a bit boring, read through it pretty fast. Hopefully next one is more exciting.

yea, I was like why are we reading about a zebra. I was hoping to see Ageha actually use the melchesee door thing rather than just prep it. But I did like the sense thing Kabuto has and all the shots thrown at him.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

well at least this week we'll see his door

Anyone knows where i can find Chapter 36 in English? Only one im missing T_T

Psyren is looking great, can't wait for next chapter, Ageha's door is looking awesome.

online viewing:

http://read.mangashare.com/Psyren/ch...6/page001.html

this chapter, number 42, is great. too bad it seems that melchsees' door was not enough to smash that wise to pieces. what will happen now? ageha agains't a wise!?!

Ageha seems to have enveloped Dholaki inside his giant bomb....I'll be kinda disappointed if Ageha wins cause Dholaki is supposed to be one of the top villains of this manga.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ageha seems to have enveloped Dholaki inside his giant bomb....I'll be kinda disappointed if Ageha wins cause Dholaki is supposed to be one of the top villains of this manga.
    Who said that he was one of the top villains of the manga?

Was Zabuza one of the top villains of Naruto?

that was a nice chapter. I don't think any will win, someone or something will intervene probably.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

One Piece

New chapter out, at least on onemanga and he got saved at the last minute, of coursely. It wouldn't have made sense if the guys who defeated those kids in the past didn't get stronger enough to not be beaten in the future. Although he came really close. Now they're totally screwed. Am I the only one who still think those kids might be part of the Wise we haven't seen yet?
    and am I the only one who really wants to know why the group wasn't there to confront the Wise when they first came or haven't come in contact with future thems?