Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fxu View Post
    I know right ?

Great way to start .. introduce like 10 characters in one chapter, kill 3/4 of them within the next two!

Hahahaha.. (and it's 5 chapters so far )
    I like that kind of 'brutal' nature. It reminds me of the begining of Gantz.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

I never really got into Gantz because the blood and gore was a little too intense for my taste, but from the first couple chapters I definitely got the Gantz vibe from this manga.

Spoiler!

yep it's story more or less like gantz but not to intense

but i think it's quite good

:O I WANT SUM TELEKINESES N SHIT!!

psychokinesis a.k.a telekineses - movement from the mind ... This is getting good

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    The manga is great so far, <3 it

I really love the concept of this manga, very original
    Im going to have to disagree with you on the "originality" part.
    The manga looks alot like Bleach and alot of other titles I've seen so far. Also the story reminds me of Gantz. Why?Because of the whole getting transported to different place to fight monsters to survive.

Dont get me wrong, Im still reading this title and Im intrested to see what happens next.

****EDIT******
    After reading the rest of the thread I see you guys have also made the same observations I have.

ill have to disagree a bit.. although Gantz is a good comparison, this feels more like HunterXHunter Greed Island game. Points, goals, powers, fighting enemies and "friends" because of the promised prize money (like battera in HXH), a "sensei" for the main characters so they power up and learn t control their powers(bisk in HXH)... the only thing like gantz is the fact that this occurs with some sort of "alien" technology or magic while in HXH the source is nen.

liked the manga, cause I always liked the Greed Island game by itself. I would had bought the video game if they ever did one lol but it looks like this manga is going to be pretty cool.

I've had a mind-power fetish since the age of about eight, read a series called The Many Coloured Land by Julian May, and it had telepathy 'n stuff, coolest power was called Coercion, crushing peoples wills with your own. Damn sweet...

Also, fxu, your sig, fewkin' awesome quote.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    wow, i just noticed this series and finished reading ch. 1-8. the first 2 ch. had me a little worried that it was going to be very "type A-ish". ageha seemed way too much like ichigo and yusuke at first.(kid that likes too fight, but has a good heart).

but boy did this series start to set it self apart from the crowd quick. while it is a little like gantz(and the matrix); that's a good thing. there's still plenty of interesting things to do with the base concepts of those series. besides it has enough originality to be a great series.

the thing a like the most so far is the pacing. so much stuff happens in just 8 ch. there's been no lulls or time to be bored so far. so many series start off slow trying set up the characters and the world around them; it was nice that this series just dives right in. i was so shocked with how they just killed off so many ppl so quick. and such a huge reveal in just 5 ch.(that they're in japan, and later that it's the future).

one of the few things i did't like is the villians name. Nemesis Q, kind of lame...
    as for the latest ch. love how that matsuri chick tells them they all have some strange disease and their powers will awaken, then just speeds off. and for some reason matsuri reminds me of ageha's sister(both are tough, black haired chicks who like beer)

I really love this manga!It has a different atmosphere from the usual shounen manga I've read.I wonder what kind of special power Ageha will get.
    www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1837_3.gif

Meh, kinda nothing-y chapter, only vaguely interesting bit was the cracked milk glass as a potential hint for kewl powerz. I'm also annoyed at how small the main characters in Manga always are, for no reason other than it's a pointless trope.

BTW, since I spotted you grammar Nazi-ing in a thread elsewhere, I have to point out that it should've been "Feel green? I do." Sorry fxu, but you set the standard by being a Nazi, you must keep it up. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

At least you're not an abonimable speller.