Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I picked it up today, its good . About Oboro, he can do so much without practicing. Is he a genius or is a experienced user and keeps this hidden?

if I could read Japanese I might support Psyren right now, since its low on the popularity chart, but I only know english right now. I want Psyren to continue! Hopefully it will come out in english one day!

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    yosh....thanks for the pics fxu. They're looking good, and I'm glad you got the volume.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Nice Chapter Loved It Competely..Though I Thought it was slightly fast paste
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

didn't understand the end of the chapter..31 is Nemesis Q givin' a new card to our favorite alcoholic pianist ? (don't remeber is name :/)

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    It Seems That Way..Shes getting her ass back into Hell BAM..for some reason i think she will be scared shitless and not want to go back
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

I can't tell if she is being offered a way back or not. What is the kabuto guy going to do? he didn't do any training.

Each time they go back, the mangaka makes a new goal for them to achieve. 1-figure out what psyren is, 2-save tatsuo, 3-now figure out the time and date of the future.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    if I could read Japanese I might support Psyren right now, since its low on the popularity chart, but I only know english right now. I want Psyren to continue! Hopefully it will come out in english one day!
    Same here dude. I don't feel like wasting money on something I can't understand, especially when I'd probably purchase it in English in the future.

PS fxu, that cover is awesome. Amamiya is <3

I don't understand Japanese either, but I still bought the volume just to show my support.

leechers~~