Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Kusunagi Sword

I wanna see naruto with nunchaku or a doublebladed naginata. But best I think he should have a hidden curved blade (like kyubbi's fangs or talons) that he can cut people's throats with after the hiraishin
    i cant see naruto using a weapon, but i do want him to have something. maybe its just me, and i'll get used to seeing naruto using a weapon when/if he gets one... anyways! if anything, i think he shud get the wind blades that asuma was using to teach naruto about the wind element naginatas are a pretty cool idea too =P but i think naruto will need a outfit change to go along with his outfit, kuz nothing matches well with a orange/black jumpsuit

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i cant see naruto using a weapon, but i do want him to have something. maybe its just me, and i'll get used to seeing naruto using a weapon when/if he gets one... anyways! if anything, i think he shud get the wind blades that asuma was using to teach naruto about the wind element naginatas are a pretty cool idea too =P but i think naruto will need a outfit change to go along with his outfit, kuz nothing matches well with a orange/black jumpsuit
    if all it takes to stop naruto from using rasengan and KB to win a battle is a weapon then i say alright. i'm just tired of seeing naruto doing the same ol' stuff to win his battles.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Yes, ninja are definitely well hidden in bright, high-contrast clothing. Camouflage is for wimps, cowards, losers and sneaky people.