Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kusunagi Sword

Kusunagi Sword

Can someone explain this to me. I saw at the conclusion of the fight between Orochimaru and Sarutobi that Enma took the Kusunagi sword with him after removing it from Sarutobi. Then I saw during the fight between Oro and Naruto four tails he again used this sword. Then Sasuke used the same sword during the fight with naruto and sakura. Can someone explain, was this ever mentioned. Perhaps Oro summons it from where ever it is, however it seems he more less removes it from his body. Anyone know the answer.

cant oro summon the sword from his mouth or whatever? the sword that sasuke carries also seems like a different kusanagi sword than the one oro uses. im not certain though... im sure oro has more than one sword lol

the sword used against the 3rd was some legendary sword, the one used against 4 tail Naruto looked exactly alike but since Emma took it no one cant say 100% is the same but Sasuke sword isnt the legendary one. Is thinner and doesnt look like the legendary at all.

the sword used against the 3rd was some legendary sword, the one used against 4 tail Naruto looked exactly alike but since Emma took it no one cant say 100% is the same but Sasuke sword isnt the legendary one. Is thinner and doesnt look like the legendary at all.
    oh ic. but sasuke's can channel chidori and cant be blocked =O did the legendary one have any powers? or is it not mentioned...?

well, cant be stop by regular kunai's... but all we know on Oro's sword is that the metal was very strong and the edge very sharp since Emma transformation make him hard as diamond and he said that even when transformed that sword would hurt. For the record... diamonds are the hardest natural material known to man;p yet...

The sword that Orochimaru used was a legendary sword pull from a giant serpents stomach after being defeated. The one that Sasuke uses is different. luimac is right about Orochimaru's sword being insanely shard and hard. It seems that Sasuke has to channel his chidori through his, like when he stabbed Yamata.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    it's the same sword but on the anime the design is different although in manga it's clearly a katana. Oro must have gave it to Sasuke when they trained

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

i still wonder how did the kusanagi disappear with enma...

and the one sasuke had was clearely different than the one orochi uses

he say it clearly:my kusanagi is a bit different!
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    and the one sasuke had was clearely different than the one orochi uses

he say it clearly:my kusanagi is a bit different!
    only the guard is different and a sword's guard is the easiest thing to change being that what Oro was going to teach Oro that time was swordplay or just give him the sword and when he says it's different he means cuz it can't be blocked and if you notice Oro's sword was always referred as quite sharp, a characteristic that Sasuke enhanced even further with his chidori making the blade unblockable.

Oro probably had some jutsus to make sure if he ever got separated from the sword he could retrieve it by activating some jutsu

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    only the guard is different and a sword's guard is the easiest thing to change being that what Oro was going to teach Oro that time was swordplay or just give him the sword and when he says it's different he means cuz it can't be blocked and if you notice Oro's sword was always referred as quite sharp, a characteristic that Sasuke enhanced even further with his chidori making the blade unblockable.

Oro probably had some jutsus to make sure if he ever got separated from the sword he could retrieve it by activating some jutsu
    i think the difference sasuke mentiones is the fact that his sword can be used to transmit shidori..so it's a different sword

and he says MY kusanagi...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood