Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

This chapter actually didn't bring anything new, but oh well it still was a great read .

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yea it was, ganta whole part in this is still a mystery though, that old dude in the young body doesn't rvrn know who ganta is which is kinda weird

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    yea it was, ganta whole part in this is still a mystery though, that old dude in the young body doesn't rvrn know who ganta is which is kinda weird
    We already knew that Ganta met Shiro before, there was even a picture where they are together before the great earthquake, it was only rational to think that his mother/father was one of the researchers who worked on the wretched egg.

No, he knows who Ganta is and whose child he is, what he doesn't know is why he is capable of performing a special branch of sin{is it something that his mother did to him, or is it because of the large(compared to others) stone of the branch of sin}.
    Currently he belives he is the key to that sealing device.

DW is officially on my list of favorites. Man, and I thought the Hulk was the worst dude out there with a split personality. Wretched Egg makes Hulk look like a schmuck. I wonder where Sorae Igarashi found the original Red Diamond and Nameless Worm. Also, why was there even a method to turn OFF the Mother Goose system? I mean sure she left Ganta as the key to the system, but why have a key at all if it helps keep Wretched Egg at bay?

Wretched Egg killed all of Ganta's classmates so that Ganta would come to DW and then break the Mother Goose System, so that Wretched Egg would be free. If there was no key to begin with, then this wouldn't have even happened.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Also, why was there even a method to turn OFF the Mother Goose system? I mean sure she left Ganta as the key to the system, but why have a key at all if it helps keep Wretched Egg at bay?

Wretched Egg killed all of Ganta's classmates so that Ganta would come to DW and then break the Mother Goose System, so that Wretched Egg would be free. If there was no key to begin with, then this wouldn't have even happened.
    Well, the Wretched Egg's super powerful!
    And power is power. People like power. Power means everything
    What's the point of creating the most amazing explosive if it can't be used, ever ever?
    The system limits Wretched Egg's power potential. Many would be disappointed if said potential was sealed forever, thinking that perhaps, one day, in times of (...desperate) need, there could be something that could destroy the world! Like a big red button \o/ (more like a last resort... Say, if Earth way gonna destroy the Universe then it'd be better to eliminate Earth and save the Universe as a whole). Without a key, the Wretched Egg wouldn't really be dangerous anyway, therefore all the power potential would be "wasted".

...That is a possibility.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Chapter 44: Faced With Fate

Chapter 45: Past The Passion

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Chapter 45.2 "Past the Passion B"

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadma.../c045.2/1.html
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I felt bad for her when they were playing hide and seek
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)