Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Spoiler!

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Moved from the Shonen to the Seinen section of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I wonder what Ganta used to overcome the limits of his branch of sin? Was it that red crystal?
    Actually I think they all have red crystals. Maybe Ganta stole some blood from crow?

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    i think only ginta and the "red man" has the crystal since the scientist people talked about the crystal and when ginta lost they would dissect him...

yah i would also like to know if ginta would be able to use other people's blood
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

maybe the crystal creates blood, and so that was the reason he could get up. Or it allows him to steal other's blood. It definitely does something though.

What I would like to know is why the Red Man chose him. He's physically, small so there is that much blood, and he only occasionally has a strong will.

This is some smexy manga Thanks to S^3

My personal theory is the red crystals are the enhancers for the users of the branches of sin and that the red man found Ganta to give him the crystal so he could reach his full potential personally this whole series reminds me of s-cry ed

probably like a power up. maybe the redman gave the red gem to him because he's just crazy. it does have some since to s-cry ed. issue 8 was bad ass

WOW this is my first seinen manga and I really like it and the new chapter was awesome i am so happy that the crow survived even though he lost his eye and wat happened to shiro-chan she tore apart those guards

Wow, the last part just amazed....................................just wow.

This man knows how to tear at the heart, how to really put you into Ganta's shoes as witness the bottom, the lowest, and darkest forms of humanity. At the same time as well he can see the good in people, even if at first they don't seem to be those that are right.
    Last edited by Redfuzzy; 02-13-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: I was speechless and had to catch my breath before writing the rest.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I started reading the manga today. I read one chapter and didnt stop until I didnt have any more to read. It has beautiful artwork, cool characters that you will remember, and a sick and twist plot that gets darker as each chapter moves. Were already two volumes in and Im hooked.Must read for all.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1