Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

He better not suck up all that blood and come back to life or anything. And as quick and no mercy as he was in killing his own sister it was pretty sad too, and depressing. She did all that and he killed her in an instant just for getting in the way.

Loved the Ganta gun assassination style hehe awesome
    A pie in the sky?

So, what happened to the main character pretty much dying after one use of his full power, mentioned on the ship before they started the final part of the mission (not to mention after already using it to open the lock...) ? Oh well, anyway, looks like it's finally the City Arc, which seems to be the final arc, but how long will it be ? And how many cities will be nuked to keep the Wretched Egg at bay ?

Chapter 57

Next chapter will be the last. (this sounds familiar lately)
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

At one point im kind of glad this manga is over, kinda seems like its been limping along on a broken leg, but at the same time I liked this manga a lot back in the day where everyone was tearing each other apart :( hope the last chapter is a blow out!
    A pie in the sky?

CHAPTER 57 - END: But parade will go on

Well, this was a good series and ending was alright.

I wonder if Ganta shouldn't be perhaps called the irrationality breaker or something :p.

Tattooing your mark on a girl sounds a bit slavish lol :p.

Was Shiro's ability wind and air pressure, or was it more along telekinesis ?

I thought it was just extreme control over her blood, super fast, strong and sharp?

I liked the series and am glad to move on, I wonder what will happen to all the deadmen abilities now, do they die with the current survivors or go on with their children?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I thought it was just extreme control over her blood, super fast, strong and sharp?

I liked the series and am glad to move on, I wonder what will happen to all the deadmen abilities now, do they die with the current survivors or go on with their children?
    But she was able to fly and create whirlwinds, kamaitachi and take out people from afar, she also propelled the stone into Ganta's chest...

It depends if the stones in their bodies are going to be transfered (a small pieces of them are within all of the deadman from what I remember, that were scattered during the earthquake), probably not. When Ganta and Shiro lost their stones, they also lost their abilities, while it seems that they can't be removed by normal means.