Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Go read the latest Chapter!

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Deadman_Wonderland/048/1

It's sure worth the wait!! What EPICNESS!!!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I just caught up with this manga and i fugging like it!!!! I guess shiros true intentions for makeing ganta a deadmen is to make him stronger that they "can play again" better. Their was this scene in the past when shiro said its boring cause hes to weak i think this scene will caught up again.

Am i right if i say ganta did use his special attack only whe shiro was in the near?? So its some kind of connectionattack? I mean their is a sort of connection between them through this stone anyways. + does wretched egg and ganta have the same abillity besides the regenaration (that ganta probably pocess/awake, too)?

this chapter was verrrry nice =D, loved the part when the twins said that they knew that they werent loved by mockingbird, and crows arm in pieces looked good, too^^. Hope he will use the new space for a sword or a huge blade .

Cant wait for the next chapter *-*

I just got into this manga after I saw several people putting it in their top 5 seinen of all time. I'm currently reading CH. 20 but this stuff is xxxxx awesome. Nice art, original story and cool abilities. I like the name "branch of sin". Anyway my best character right now is definitely crow. With his attitude towards women, he won't last in a fight against minatsuki. that girl is crazy. Karako and owl are two other very cool characters. I love the character development in this manga. It has such a refreshing air about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Yay its back!

Chapter 52
    A pie in the sky?

A new serialization? It looks like it's ending soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    A new serialization? It looks like it's ending soon.
    What ? It says that it begins/starts again after a year break, not that a new one is coming... although it does keep coming close to the end, it might be in 6-12 chapters (half a year - a year), or more.

So it's all because of Ganta, but what did he do ? He said it was his sin, so is he really the first one ? Then, what is Shiro, like a daughter to him, or a superhero he always dreamed made from his own flesh and blood ? Damn, I'm really not sure.

Probably his sister or twin through science or something since he can control the shard so well they probably needed his blood or a clone or something to make a crazy one, standard shounen/seinen lol although I do hope im wrong and its more complicated and inventive! Also it feels weird that there isn't a lot of death in this chapter.... I need body parts and blood everywhere!
    A pie in the sky?