Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    such a great idea for a manga. i cant wait for the next issue to come out. anyone else think ganta will have to end up fighting that chick next? just seems to be the way it's going. the reason i say her, is because she was introduced first and just gives off that friendly aura.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    such a great idea for a manga. i cant wait for the next issue to come out. anyone else think ganta will have to end up fighting that chick next? just seems to be the way it's going. the reason i say her, is because she was introduced first and just gives off that friendly aura.
    Its hard to say really. It could turn out to be something like by the time Ganta finds out what happens, she will have already converted back to her "normal" form. If they do fight, I'm almost certain it will be amazing.Was everyone as surprised as I was when "you-know-what" happened to Crow? I couldnt beleive that.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

that was crazy. kinda sad, because so far crow is my fav character. although if he were to get a parrot and a bad ass pirate hat he would rock even more.

Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    that was crazy. kinda sad, because so far crow is my fav character. although if he were to get a parrot and a bad ass pirate hat he would rock even more.
    Im sure Crow started to grow on alot of people, which is why its even more crazy that:
    Spoiler!

My favorite character so far(not many to pick from really) is Ganta.

Spoiler!
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

crow

i personally really like how crow's branch of sin works.
    Spoiler!

Crow is definitely my favorite character in Deadman Wonderland so far. I'm a big fan of the blood blades. However, Shiro's power that we got to see in the most recent chapter is pretty amazing as well. Who would have thought that she was capable of such destruction?

there isn't much to pick from the characters yet though. Interesting thing I found out, this series is so new that it doesn't have a wikipedia page yet.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    there isn't much to pick from the characters yet though. Interesting thing I found out, this series is so new that it doesn't have a wikipedia page yet.
    Yea I found that out like last week. It was shocked because my precious Wikipedia knows all!
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Yea, now I don't know how to find out who publishes it or how far it is in japan

I'm really enjoying this manga too. I hope Renten... oops I mean Ganta, does some training in the next chapter so he doesn't end up almost killing himself again like in the fight with crow.

Anyone else think its weird how all the deadmen live together and interact in a (almost) normal way, even though they may be fighting to the death the next day? I guess everything is weird in deadman wonderland.