Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    As someone said earlier in this thread, Shiro was there when the Red Man appeared in the courtyard, so she can't be the red man, or she wasn't the Red Man back then, or there are two Shiro's (not a split personality, but actually 2 Shiro's). I doubt there'd be such a major plot hole this early.

I think it's possible that the old man was the Red Man, and now that Shiro has killed him, she's the new Red Man.
    I'm hoping your theory's right too. Otherwise, I can't image how Shiro and Shinta would remain friends when he finds out.

anyone know where i download the collected volumes for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    As someone said earlier in this thread, Shiro was there when the Red Man appeared in the courtyard, so she can't be the red man
    Shiro wasn't there when the Red Man appeared. That was a flashback to the 'accident' in chapter 1. Ganta was recalling the pain in his chest. He even asked "have you seen Shiro around?" because he hadn't seen her... then the Red Man shows up in the courtyard.

Shiro was always the Wretched egg, as confirmed by the old man, and the Wretched egg is the Red Man.

shouldn't DW come out this month??!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

What's taking it so long
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Quote Originally Posted by KADOKAWA View Post
    What's taking it so long
    that's what i would know... PLEASE SOMEONE TELLS US WHAT IS HAPPENING I'M GETTING NUTS!!!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

maybe some trouble with the raws, or the people scanlating it have something going on that keep them from doing it, whatever the reason its probably a good one, so a little patients and im sure itll be here in no time

^^living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Just Got Caught Up With This Series It Is Indeed A Good One Cant Wait Til Next Chapter
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

I think THERES A MEMBER HERE NAMED XEPERU WHO TRANSLATES THEM FROM S^3
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Snoopycool said they would get chapter 14 out "soon", but that was on June 30. They're certainly taking their time. I haven't seen a raw or even spoilers for 14.

Shonen Ace is released on the 26th, so chapter 15 isn't far away.